Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yah, and the problem is that these women don't realize that these simps are only hitting on them because they think that they've got a shot. Which is true, if they weren't so sex exclusionary.

Yea... the women definitely don't realize that...

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I'm pretty sure Dr. Disrespect got banned for the EXACT same reason Ice Poseidon did: failure to control his viewers leading to a "toxic community".

For those who don't know, Ice Poseidon was an IRL streamer who baited and trolled his fans into fucking with him in every way imaginable, and what twitch considered "too far" was when they swatted him as he was boarding a plane. Some viewer called in a bomb threat and police detained him and all the other passengers, etc.

Twitch didn't want to deal with any of the fallout so they just banned him and washed their hands of it.

I'd bet good money that the same thing is going on here, twitch is trying to squash DD's "toxic community" before it becomes a real thing.

• 1Picard
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
What is his chat like? I always watched fullscreen without it, but I only really watched when he was playing overwatch.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
What is his chat like? I always watched fullscreen without it, but I only really watched when he was playing overwatch.
He has sub only chat 99% of the time and anyone being faggots are dealt with quickly. There are 5 million other WAY WAY WAY worse chats on other streams. Look at asmond/quinn69/or anyone kinda like that and its real bad with the shit they say.

• 2Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, his audience was nothing like Ice's. Ice had one of the most toxic communities on Twitch. Doc's always had sub mode on, and it was basically a chat kissing his ass all stream long.

• 2Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Doc was doing a full month where every donation went to some charities, just on the first day it was pretty crazy with the numbers. I could see something where someone didnt their homework and a pretty large sum went to something shady/iffy or something the blue hairs dont like.

Fadaar

That guy
I'm pretty sure Dr. Disrespect got banned for the EXACT same reason Ice Poseidon did: failure to control his viewers leading to a "toxic community".

For those who don't know, Ice Poseidon was an IRL streamer who baited and trolled his fans into fucking with him in every way imaginable, and what twitch considered "too far" was when they swatted him as he was boarding a plane. Some viewer called in a bomb threat and police detained him and all the other passengers, etc.

Twitch didn't want to deal with any of the fallout so they just banned him and washed their hands of it.

I'd bet good money that the same thing is going on here, twitch is trying to squash DD's "toxic community" before it becomes a real thing.

No. I watch Doc all the time, his chat is surprisingly well behaved and moderated for the community size.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
edit: I think this is old? either way I just saw it on my twitter and it made me laugh.

1593549812913.png

1593549825811.png

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Well the guy that built the cartel with Pablo Escobar was released from prison I read today. So there's a chance lol.

Fadaar

That guy
the spouse of someone who was a millionaire when they got married should probably avoid certain topics in a public setting