Twitch.tv

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'd think companies would be a little stand offish till the Herschel "Guy" Beahm IV, #metoo, suicide, and general nastiness popping up to blow over some before heavily investing in even people like ninja. Might be a time to sit back and see what sort of bubble could be happening. Maybe that is part of the "wrapped up by end of summer" comment

Last edited:

goishen

Macho Ma'am
See? I knew it. Ninja & shroud come looking for that money. Twitch is just like, "Nope...." *boots Doc off* Now, I just think that they're gonna be riding the coat tails to get him back.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He definitely got a lawyer I think which is why it took two days to make the post. If he's really innocent, he should sue her.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure no lawyer wrote that bullshit up, if one did he got ripped off

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah a lawyer would have told him to keep his mouth shut.

the whole story screams of, this shit happened between me and a guy with a weird fucking name, my husband abandoned me not once but twice and then left me there, and oh yeah this guy waffle was around too. He’s like an afterthought.

Fadaar

That guy
Despite barely watching him anymore thanks to CoD being a snoozefest I just haven't watched twitch like... at all since Doc got the boot

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

They only do it once a week, but AdmiralBahroo, Tomato, Strippin, Lawlman have been hilarious doing a 7DaystoDie hard mode run (all loot poofs when you die, 2nd hardest difficulty). Bahroo took their life savings to go to a trip to the store, let the loot goblin flow through him and he went into a random cave, and a zombie bear one shot him destroying all the money lol

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
They only do it once a week, but AdmiralBahroo, Tomato, Strippin, Lawlman have been hilarious doing a 7DaystoDie hard mode run (all loot poofs when you die, 2nd hardest difficulty). Bahroo took their life savings to go to a trip to the store, let the loot goblin flow through him and he went into a random cave, and a zombie bear one shot him destroying all the money lol
What?

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I think you need a pretty strong personality/mental shield to be able to cope with streaming for long periods. One of my favorite YT Let's Players, Arumba07, used to do fun and interesting runs of CK2, then EU4 on YT. He became popular, getting ~50k+ views per video, which earned him more money than his day job, so he quit and started doing it full time. Then a few years ago he graduated to Twitch. Then things started to go down hill for him. His marriage failed, his wife moved to Florida, and he moved there too so he could be closer to his children. But he knew no-one down there, so he was just alone, saw his kids a few times, and his only "friends" were his streaming community. Then, he got into a hissy fit with Paradox (the developers of the games he played) over some misunderstanding, went AWOL for a month, came back, broke down on live stream, played some more EU4, quit and became a hearthstone streamer with about 1/3 his usual viewership. Guys a wreck. :(

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
giphy.gif

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I think you need a pretty strong personality/mental shield to be able to cope with streaming for long periods. One of my favorite YT Let's Players, Arumba07, used to do fun and interesting runs of CK2, then EU4 on YT. He became popular, getting ~50k+ views per video, which earned him more money than his day job, so he quit and started doing it full time. Then a few years ago he graduated to Twitch. Then things started to go down hill for him. His marriage failed, his wife moved to Florida, and he moved there too so he could be closer to his children. But he knew no-one down there, so he was just alone, saw his kids a few times, and his only "friends" were his streaming community. Then, he got into a hissy fit with Paradox (the developers of the games he played) over some misunderstanding, went AWOL for a month, came back, broke down on live stream, played some more EU4, quit and became a hearthstone streamer with about 1/3 his usual viewership. Guys a wreck. :(
That's a huge part of the stress factor for streaming. It's always in the back of your mind that it could all evaporate instantly, and then what do you do. There is 0 job security