Twitch.tv

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
If Hafu was a typical ewhore she would get shit on endlessly for her nudes. But she isnt so no one cares.

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
Finally some common sense. Long live waffle, no one should have to pay with his life for a "sexual misconduct" evening when he was 16. Thanks to leftists if we had a crystal ball the only streamers on twitch would be the ones that have not been scryed on yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He should turn chat back on and let people get it out of their system. In a week no one will give a shit anymore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Finally some common sense. Long live waffle, no one should have to pay with his life for a "sexual misconduct" evening when he was 16. Thanks to leftists if we had a crystal ball the only streamers on twitch would be the ones that have not been scryed on yet.

He was around 21, not 16.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
As awful as leftists are, white knighting Twitch streamers is pretty fucking pathetic as well.

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
How can you even "cancel culture" a streamer? Unless they relied on sponsors or had really hard evidence on what a POS they are... they can just keep streaming.

Cybsled

Pretty much. Way I read it:

1) We aren't going back to Twitch, but there is legal stuff going on and I can't say much because money
2) I'll just stream myself on my own site if I can't actually get a profitable deal from FB/Youtube

Not sure how his own site would work in terms of being profitable. The die hards would go and in theory he takes the full cut, but the number of subscribers would probably be much lower and you would still need advertisers.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
It's not that it's not "profitable". Anywhere Doc goes, as Doc, he's gonna make money. Fuck, he can hawk lawnmowers down at Lowe's and make money. It's just not as profitable.

That's what makes me sick. Seeing a rich fuck, who can still be a rich fuck, squeezing every last dime out of these people.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
When they ask Doc if it was him talking about 5G getting him banned he says no right away. When they ask if it was him getting me tooed he dances around the subject....

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure how his own site would work in terms of being profitable. The die hards would go and in theory he takes the full cut, but the number of subscribers would probably be much lower and you would still need advertisers.

Why would he need advertisers? He'd make his sub money (ya prob less), donations and do sponsorship.

After skimming his interview i'm 99% convinced he was trying to start his own platform and attempted to bring other streamers along but some bitchboy dimed him out. Which, if that's the case him just being banned is probably best case scenario for him. I assume his contract had a pretty mean non-compete in it.

Oldbased

> Than U
I love how they single out people who claim they know more but won't say what it is and then ends the interview with this statement from PCgamer-

At this point, my interview time with Beahm was up and we said our goodbyes. Though we know more about specifics regarding Beahm's ban and his plans for the future, the biggest questions about what happened and why remain unanswered. We'll continue chasing this story as new developments arise.