Twitch.tv

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Got my wife hooked on GTA RP.

Timmac, FinKoe, SheepDog, Xiceman, etc. FamilyRP sever.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I usually watch jake at work but i haven't since like halloween lol his stream is usually pretty good

Needless

Toe Sucker
lol jesus, reckful said he lost 60 bitcoins gambling earlier this year. That would be painful to think about missing out on a million dollary doos.

It woulda been worth like 50k at the time, now it's 1.2m

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
lol jesus, reckful said he lost 60 bitcoins gambling earlier this year. That would be painful to think about missing out on a million dollary doos.

It woulda been worth like 50k at the time, now it's 1.2m

It hurts less when you're a multi millionaire.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Silent Sentry over the last few streams (every other day) was amazing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
She should just stick to IRL. Lirik has admins following him around to ban the trolls, but he is usually on top of muting/blocking them before hand anyway. She just looked lost in that clip. Wtf did she think would happen? Funny as fuck though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Knees too average. Nothing special there at all, looks like my ex in a bikini.
And you're wondering why the waifu pillow twitch masses are all excited?

I'm definitely calling "knees too sharp" syndrome on you. Or functionally retarded, take your pick, those are your only options.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
And you're wondering why the waifu pillow twitch masses are all excited?

I'm definitely calling "knees too sharp" syndrome on you. Or functionally retarded, take your pick, those are your only options.
The only people who get excited over a clip like that are autistic inbreds who blow their loads the second they open their mouth when saying m'lady to their waifu pillow.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
350k+ are watching Tyler1 play League again. Are people watching to see the inevitable ban when he rages again?

Needless

Toe Sucker
i think a big thing is drama retard piss bottle jonez said he'd suck a dick on MFC if tyler1 one broke 200k on this stream

the world knows he won't but oh well