Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mick

<Gold Donor>
Instead of getting a free sub with Prime, how about getting a free month of turbo instead?

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
the turbo shit is hilarious - so a guy uses his prime to support his fav streamer and then maybe drops another sub or two on other streamers he really likes - now he has to pay for turbo and won't be buying subs any more

gotta imagine tens of thousands of subs fall into this category

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How many hours a day would you say you spend watching Twitch, researching ways to get around ads, and then installing/updating all these work-arounds?
Like others I leave it up on a screen despite not actively watching all the time. But it is immediately and glaringly obvious when an ad suddenly starts playing, even audio only.

It also takes 30 seconds or less to install/update browser extensions bro.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
the turbo shit is hilarious - so a guy uses his prime to support his fav streamer and then maybe drops another sub or two on other streamers he really likes - now he has to pay for turbo and won't be buying subs any more

gotta imagine tens of thousands of subs fall into this category
Was my exact case, plopped out a few subs in addition to the prime sub. Now went strictly turbo and will give the prime sub away when available. Fucked their own creators out of money.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
God I can't stand it when Twitchers do some long convoluted "schtick" whenever someone raids them or something. Just thank the raider, say hi to the new folks, tell them a bit about the channel, and get on with it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God I can't stand it when Twitchers do some long convoluted "schtick" whenever someone raids them or something. Just thank the raider, say hi to the new folks, tell them a bit about the channel, and get on with it.

the absolute worst are streamers who have a completely annoying subscription sound effect and then actually are (or act) annoyed whenever people subscribe to them because of the annoying sound effect they have chosen themselves. And the simps who actually fall for that teehee I've annoyed my favorite streamer by giving them money

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I have completely eliminated games off twitch. I had been watching less and less but that's all gone now from the past 2 months.
I do enjoy watching BigManOutdoors which is Ducksauce at his Montana backwoods home as he plays lumberjack 4 days a week for 4 hours at a time, and I like gambling on LiveNowMedia while I am gaming. I sometimes watch a fishing stream a bit. I can't stand the stupid ads, the THOTS( I mean we have all sorts of free cam sites where you can see it all live for free ) and the music bullshit. Most of all I have MIST'D my hopes for humanity. We are doomed by stupid people. Bring on the meteor strikes.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
the absolute worst are streamers who have a completely annoying subscription sound effect and then actually are (or act) annoyed whenever people subscribe to them because of the annoying sound effect they have chosen themselves. And the simps who actually fall for that teehee I've annoyed my favorite streamer by giving them money

True, though I know one exception. It's a dude who streams Euro Truck Sim 2 once a week and on those days (and only those days) he activates a loud "human goat scream" to sound when ever someone donates bits or cash. It's fun to see him shit his pants and almost (or sometimes not so almost) drive off the road at 80kph. Would be shit if he had it on all the time though.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
That's what? 50 mph?

Ehh, pretty damn close. 49.7097

You know, it's about like when I see some Brazilian dude on bike going 200 kph. BFD, that's only, what? 120 mph? Pretty damn close again. 124.274

It's still fast, faster than I'd go. But, not as fast as everybody thinks it is.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's what? 50 mph?

Ehh, pretty damn close. 49.7097

You know, it's about like when I see some Brazilian dude on bike going 200 kph. BFD, that's only, what? 120 mph? Pretty damn close again. 124.274

It's still fast, faster than I'd go. But, not as fast as everybody thinks it is.

this works both ways. When I watched Knight Rider as a kid, I always thought "oh wow, you're doing 100? my dad always goes 150+, big deal".

It was the one part of the series I just didn't get. Why are they sooo slow

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like how he's looking up verb on wikipedia right after that and still doesn't get it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
EAR NOISE WARNING

DumbDog claimed he had med scan from the meeting prior. He actually wasn't an imposter he was just trolling hafu and wanted to see the clip of her reaction

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
so I'm having hafu run in the background while I'm waiting for stuff, they're in setup phase of Among Us, twitch drops a 6 ad (all of them 30 seconds) claiming Hafu is taking a break. Okay fine. then the ad block is over, and they're already discussing the first two corpses. There was no break, Twitch showed three minutes of ads on top of actual content. No

are they fucking insane? Imagine they did that with actual TV. Oh sorry, you missed a touchdown because we showed an ad instead of the game.