Twitch.tv

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Where booth babes selling sexual services?
Potentially, but they weren't also developing parasocial relationships with hundreds or thousands of men who were able to tune in every day to their thottery that drove fundamental decision making at the game company who had hired them for a 1 time event.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It's not the phone or the camera, it's when you drag a charger that is plugged in that gets you, at least killed the person I read about a while back.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It used to be hair dryers and curling irons in the sink in the bathrub before GFCI circuits. Humans will find a way to do dumb stuff. Before that it was smoking in bed and falling asleep.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Platy was imposter waiting in the vent. Chilled was Glitch and spamming hack when it triggered on someone near the hole. Apparently, he hacked Junk who was Engineer in the hole too and prevented him from moving or popping out. Platy jumps out and kills the nearest person which is unfortunately the stuck Junk and Chilled finishes Platy.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
So the chessbrahs got Amouranth to play some chess v eric hansen.

• 1Worf

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I would to imagine twitch ad rev for her was pennies compared to sponsor and tips and OF money. She may be mad they took that away, but I can almost guarantee it won't greatly effect her bottom line. Much like when YouTubers dealt with the "adpocalypse", twitch streamers don't get a large portion of their money from ads.

Cybsled

Twitch makes more from ads than streamers, but ads do make up a healthy chunk of streamer revenue for people that lacked in the other fund departments.

Fadaar

That guy
surprised it took Twitch this long to join in on the de-monetizing faggotry that YouTube has been doing for years