Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Needless

Toe Sucker
I don't know if it's ever going to stop surprising me how much money some of these dudes make. It's insane.

I'm more curious about how baller the people that donate these $3000 or $5000 donations are. When those dubai oil princes were donating 50k n shit to people it was pretty mind blowing but that's pennies to them lol

It's pretty unreal

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I understand paying for entertainment. I also understand supporting someone, you want to support... but at this point, The Doc isn't some struggling strimmer just trying to eat Ramen and pay his internet bill. He probably has more money that the person that donated the $5k, lol.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

One guy used a 3k donation to shill a game. Then Doc was pissed the trailer had no gameplay footage lol

Brikker

Trump's Staff
DrDisrespect is a good actor and entertainer. I'll never give these twitch people money, though.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
DrDisrespect is a good actor and entertainer. I'll never give these twitch people money, though.
i give streamers my amazon prime sub! lol but yeah i would never donate any money to a top streamer. they make enough. Im not hating, i wish them well, but im not putting into that pot.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
so did his wife make an appearance on stream, it doesn't sound like a whole lot changed about his persona

Yes. This is from Feb 5th. She was feeding him pizza yesterday.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
this whole thing seems like it was planned awhile back tbh

i dont fault him for it though

i did catch that he said he quit drinking on his stream yesterday

• 1Picard

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
This reminds of the guy who claimed to be paralyzed then one day got up out of his wheelchair and walked off stream by mistake.
Twitch seems to be filled with most gullible people on earth.
Can't really blame the streamers, free money for making up stuff.

• 1Like

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
this whole thing seems like it was planned awhile back tbh

i dont fault him for it though

i did catch that he said he quit drinking on his stream yesterday
eh, there was a video of that IRL streamer at twitchcon videotaping the doc hitting on chicks and doc was pissed, im pretty sure it happened that night. Dude did bang someone, but i guess they just decided to run with it. IF people are going to give them insane amounts of money, why wouldnt they do it?

Someone told me that the first day back doc made well over 100K and possibly closer to 200k for that one day.

• 1Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Whelp twitch is about to make you responsible for your audience. If your audience is cancer and you don't take action against them then they (twitch) will take action against you.

Twitch Community Guidelines Updates – Twitch Blog

The pertinent part:

Harassment

this should be entertaining.

trying to find the version that forsen is reading from.

Like this should be SUPER entertaining..I could go into someone elses chat and claim forsen sent me and forsen rules and then spam a N-word donation. Boom Forsen gets fucked and that account gets banned.

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Oldbased

> Than U
It's been a few weeks since Twitch did something really fucking stupid. I was starting to get worried.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They'll just probably use that against random streamers and leave the big streamers alone. Like you can bet some random low count streamer is going to get fucked when some guy goes in a twitch hoe stream and insult her and say they came from that random guy's channel, but I doubt ppl like Forsen will ever get touched by this regardless.

It's ironic that they came up with these rules only a few weeks after the whole taiwanese streamer shit where some nationalist taiwanese streamer+his viewers were threatening some random white guy and they did nothing about it because they'd rather have a taiwanese streamer with large views, even though he eventually just left for youtube streaming anyway.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Eventually I feel Twitch will have a Digg like exodus, but there is no other website to pick up the exodus. YouTube for whatever reason keeps their shitty design of incorporating the live and not live content mixed together instead of spinning off the live content to another brand.

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Robbaz's channel is so dead if they go through with this lol

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Alkaizer just deleted all his clips and vods.

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Eventually I feel Twitch will have a Digg like exodus, but there is no other website to pick up the exodus. YouTube for whatever reason keeps their shitty design of incorporating the live and not live content mixed together instead of spinning off the live content to another brand.
Facebook has been buying up streaming rights lately, so who knows.

But then people would be using facebook...

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Facebook has been buying up streaming rights lately, so who knows.

But then people would be using facebook...

Yeah a mid-level streamer I follow got his partnership revoked by Twitch for trying facebook for 1 day so he has been streaming there full time since and been doing okay for himself he said.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
When ESL tried to stream their last dota 2 tournament on Facebook it was a huge clusterfuck, apparently the streaming player over there is garbage and had a bunch of issues especially with mobiles, plus the constant reminders to register an account with facebook which a lot of people didn't want to do. And it's hard to find the streams and shit from what I've heard. Anyway, the last place I'd consider a good replacement for Twitch would be Facebook, fuckers are terrible.

• 1Solidarity