Twitch.tv

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
It's always fabricated social branding. This is just a move to reign it in and maintain income flow. IMO anytime a "celebrity" or even a A-list celebrity says or posts anything, there is a fleet of people paid to control the message. Just like politics.

Fadaar

That guy
I missed having Doc around but I won't get to watch as much as I used to. Was weekend shift at work until Thanksgiving so I had fuckall to do Mon-Thurs every week, and Twitch streamers filled that void nicely.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Had no clue he streamed, unless he just started and his career was short lived. Kinda funny though, totally within character.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah Doc is live and he made like 2k in donations instantly as soon as he went live.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So for a split second it looks like Doc broke the viewer record? 387k viewers which I think Tyler1 had 386k.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I wasn't at first but i'm half convinced this whole thing was scamaz.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
can he beat tyler1's 12,000 subs the first day back though

About 20 minutes ago Doc said he was almost at 20 million members, which means he received about 12 million today. Obviously the millions be thousands, not sure about the actual numbers.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
so did his wife make an appearance on stream, it doesn't sound like a whole lot changed about his persona

• 1Like

Molten Core Raider
I didnt watch his stream regularly before he took his break, only sporadically, but he seems the same today that he did before persona wise. Havent seen the wife in the hour Ive had it going, but Ive seen two 3k donations...dude is making serious cash today.

• 1Like

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
I didnt watch his stream regularly before he took his break, only sporadically, but he seems the same today that he did before persona wise. Havent seen the wife in the hour Ive had it going, but Ive seen two 3k donations...dude is making serious cash today.

Bruh, early on there was a $5000 dono..

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't know if it's ever going to stop surprising me how much money some of these dudes make. It's insane.

• 1Like