Twitch.tv

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
is that a polish slave job or something

Lots of people work like this. For instance my brother in law, pipe fitter union dude for ford. Works on presses fixing them when they break down. Dirty, nasty job, loud, works and average of 60 hours a week. Sometimes more when more shit breaks.

I work in office as cad design engineer. And when the shit hits the fan and we got a release day Iwork at office for 10 hours then take the shit home and work another six easy. People work bro.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
No one said its not hard to get into, just that once youre there its not a hard job to maintain, especially once youre pulling in six/seven digits a year for streaming 5/6/7 hours a day. Sure these fools were in the right place at the right time, some have charisma, some are funny, etc, no one is downplaying their success, were just laughing at "burn out" lul? Try a real fucking job 10-12 hours a day 7 days a week for 30 yrs pulling a fraction of the cash they are with stress, deadlines, the man looking over your shoulder. Ill take that job any day. Wake up with my underwear, stream some, make some memes, bitch at some chat, all from the comfort of my "streamer room" in my $600K mansion for a few hours a day.

You've worked 12 hours a day 7 days a week for 30 years? yeahok.gif

Have you ever streamed 7 hours a day for 30,000 internet dwellers? No? Then you honestly have no idea what is involved with maintaining it and whether or not it is easy. Do you think streamers can just do whatever they want and never lose subs?

But guys... why aren't you all multi million dollar lottery winners? it's so easy and carefree, it only consists of buying a ticket.

cmonnnnn bruh

Oh, so successful streamers just won the lottery? It has nothing to do with work or effort or being entertaining or grinding your way up, just click stream and hope you hit the right 6 numbers to become rich and famous while you sit around in your underwear doing nothing.

• 1Solidarity

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I think we are all just jealous of the people that put all their points into charisma. Who knew that strength was the real dump stat?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Argarth

On the verandah
Really REALLY late to the party here, but just had to post...

That Bill Burr video @ronne posted on page #26 had me in tears! Haven't laughed that hard in quite a while. TY

• 1Smuggly

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Personally I'm not a fan of the big streamers. Probably the biggest I Follow is Robbaz as he can be entertaining - sometimes, and usually I only watch him if there's nothing else on. Practically all the others I watch have less than 100 viewers at any given time, usually 20-40. But then again, I mostly enjoy odd games. Seems like 90% of people are streaming PUBG, WoW, There are Billions, or Path of Exile, none of which I care about.

For example I've been watching atwix_x who mostly does Europa Universalis 4, but has been binging out on Baldur's Gate I and II (the originals, not the EE) for the past two weeks. That's quality viewing, even if he often doesn't go over 10 fekking views. People these days...

Mick

<Gold Donor>
a lot of streamers lose a lot of subs when they step away from the camera for a week or more. That is why a lot of them dont go to conventions anymore. Cohh and JP said one time is was not a smart financial decision to go to these type of events due to the number of subs they lose and the slow gain back.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So a racist ripped Asian dude feels so insecure that he goes after a couple skinny white boys for stealing Taiwanese women? Twitch playing favorites, I'm sure no one saw that coming.

spronk

FPS noob
nice nice nice glad to see it seems like he worked things out with his wife and she will probably start streaming with him (and keep an eye on him at cons lol). she seems tiny as fuck too

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
She's a smart chick. Funny he is getting rid of the slick daddy schtick though. Watered down rebrand of sorts, out of respect I assume. The video was kind of cringey in a "not funny Doc" kind of way but I gotta respect the dude. Looking forward to the troll donations, mods better have their A-game ready.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The long delay before streaming again after releasing this video makes me question if this is all real, or if it was just a publicity stunt to let him change things. I feel like they are both really intelligent and wouldn't put it beyond them

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The long delay before streaming again after releasing this video makes me question if this is all real, or if it was just a publicity stunt to let him change things. I feel like they are both really intelligent and wouldn't put it beyond them

They want to break Tyler1's record. It's a smart move on their part.