Twitch.tv

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Giving money to one of these people marks you as the most desperate of desperate internet faggots. Of all the conversations that have happened on this forum, this is by far the most embarrassing.

Oh don't get me wrong. I've never given money to a Vtuber, or a Streamer for that matter, other than using my free monthly Prime sub.

These people earn enough money as it is without needing the extra support.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Asmongold started his FF14 stream. 52k waiting before the stream started. 80k now and still going up.

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Muni switched over to him for a second and was laughing that he had endless friend request spam haha. 200k people.

His face is so punchable

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Muni switched over to him for a second and was laughing that he had endless friend request spam haha. 200k people.

His face is so punchable

Asmond getting 200k viewers to dick around in FF or even getting the highest viewers in WoW at pretty much all times while Sco and Method and shit are getting like 2k viewers in their brand new Patch should be all morons like Ion would need to see to understand that nobody in the fucking world cares about top end anything in WoW.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Szlia

Obviously, 200k is more than 2k, but 2k is nothing to scoff at. Not all communities are created equal, but I would think that, in most cases, you can make some decent living with a 2k viewers average.

Xevy

Log Wizard
At the middle end you can pretty much estimate consistent viewers = subs, usually around the 500 to like 3-4k viewers mark. So between 1000 and 10,000 a month which means it can be a little bare bones on the bottom end, but much more comfortable once you hit the 1000 sub mark at which point you're basically at a 30k a year job which a lot of people already live off of. Throw in donations which can be almost no money to much more than subs and you're good to go. Forget advertising unless they do bounties and sponsored streams, because unless you're in a better negotiated deal with twitch and have 10,000+ viewers per ad you're not seeing much at all from them.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus Christ there is a lot of money to be had for these big streamers. Was watching Asmon early on in his FFXIV stream today and about an hour in he casually mentioned that he was nearing the 3000 sub mark... for this day!

spronk

FPS noob
lol

now 200k autistic asmongold sperglords are on the warpath, RIP blizzard guy

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
lol

now 200k autistic asmongold sperglords are on the warpath, RIP blizzard guy
Well... they spent 8 months working on a lackluster patch... rush it out buggy to deal with the FF14 exodus... then this one streamer puts the focus back on FF14 within one week.

If I was Blizzard's data guy and looking at the metrics I would be pissed too, though his anger is directed at the wrong people.

Their next patch has to deal with the FF14 expansion... this is looking VERY bad for WoW.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

This guy is a real gem. And it explains a lot as to why Blizzard is in the state it is if employee blames Trump for the reaction to Diablo Immortal.

Last edited:
  • 11Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 14 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They cannot a imagine world where all Americans hate Diablo Immortal equally.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Hating Diablo Immortal was a bipartisan act. No matter your political leaning, everyone agreed it was shit lol

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Anyone which gives these smug Blizzard assholes money anymore is an idiot.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users