Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I think I've been watching too much Asmon lately. The phrase "big dick numbers" is etched into my mind...

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Jokes on her, that's my fetish.

703bc9e7cc16c8177418ba5d72fd4116.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn’t categorize those 5 seconds as making a “big deal” about it… but the more I type the more I become a white knight so I’m gonna stop now.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i dont follow all this gambling shit but apparently trainwreck gets paid $1m/mo to gamble on stream and he spent hours defending how he is actually doing it to show kids how bad gambling is as a vice LOL. he's also probably just flat out lying and its likely a lot more

• 2WTF
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
i dont follow all this gambling shit but apparently trainwreck gets paid $1m/mo to gamble on stream and he spent hours defending how he is actually doing it to show kids how bad gambling is as a vice LOL. he's also probably just flat out lying and its likely a lot more

I heard the 2 million per month number multiple times. They also get losses comped. One of the streamers doing it made a spreadsheet of how much his followers lost, and the average was like $5k per person, and there were hundreds

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

This is absolutely nothing new. Pieces of shit have been scamming gambling stuff for a long time. In fact it was H3H3 when he wasnt a pathetic neckbeard that was one of the first people to bring it to light;

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user