Twitch.tv

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Of course they do, if people really knew how much they make a lot more would hesitate to give

Oldbased

> Than U
When Bob Ross makes more dead than many streamers LOL.
Also I seen lots of low/mid streamers who always act like they barely getting by with 200,000-800,000 in 2 years. Ya cry me a god damn river. I'm sure they are not trilled this was exposed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Of course they do, if people really knew how much they make a lot more would hesitate to give
This, several people I would donate a buck here and there or a sub. Not even going to give most of them even a prime sub now.

• 1Like

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Top two thots clearing 600K a year each. In retrospect you could probably whore yourself out to a few Russian or Chinese businessmen and make that in a few weeks.

• 1Seriously?

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Some of them just joking about it and saying they make more, im rich whatever. Seems to be a good idea. No way to really hide it or deny. Just try to laugh it off.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
HasanAbi is an "advocate for communism" (to quote him) and makes over 200k a MONTH and that list is just direct payments from Twitch and does not include donations and sponsors. Fuck I hate that piece of shit as much as I hate Environmentalists who live in cities like Toronto, New York, or LA.
Yeah that dude has to be a ongoing test for how utterly fucking retarded leftist can be.

But l fucking o l at those numbers. If that doesnt prove society is fucking dumber today by a significant margin I dont know what does.

Last edited:

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Seems like a few of the big streamers are denying that that earn as much as the list shows.
They're denying they make that much per year. Those numbers are gross earnings over about 26 months.

And yeah, a bunch of them make a lot more. Sponsorships, donations, tips, Patreon/OF, etc.

Shroud got paid a shitload by EA to play Apex when it first came out, which is funny since he probably was going to play it anyway.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Top two thots clearing 600K a year each. In retrospect you could probably whore yourself out to a few Russian or Chinese businessmen and make that in a few weeks.
Those numbers are not per year.

EDIT: Unless you mean pokimane and amouranth, then yeah, 600k-700k a year.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Goes to show how tough it is trying to make it.
If you're ranked 1000 you're pulling about 90K/Yr
Rank 500 is 160K

7.5 million streamers in September.
So top 1000 is the top 0.01333%

Good luck with that

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Goes to show how tough it is trying to make it.
If you're ranked 1000 you're pulling about 90K/Yr
Rank 500 is 160K

7.5 million streamers in September.
So top 1000 is the top 0.01333%

Good luck with that
Like Jeremy Irons said in Margin Call: There may be more of us (millionaires/billionaires) now than ever before, but the ratios never change.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
There must be a cutoff point as a lot of my fav streamers aren't on that list. Seems those who are in the low hundred viewers and less aren't there.

Fadaar

That guy
There must be a cutoff point as a lot of my fav streamers aren't on that list. Seems those who are in the low hundred viewers and less aren't there.

if you go to the site you can search by name:

lowest i saw was 9951 and they only pulled in $23k. lol. yeah unless youre top ~2000 or so streamer better off getting a real job.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
They're denying they make that much per year. Those numbers are gross earnings over about 26 months.

And yeah, a bunch of them make a lot more. Sponsorships, donations, tips, Patreon/OF, etc.

Shroud got paid a shitload by EA to play Apex when it first came out, which is funny since he probably was going to play it anyway.

Pretty much. I'm told none of these amounts include donations beyond everything else. Nick is up there 5m and Tim for 3m, those guys make way more than that.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Shit lets not forget the 20 million dollar payday Shroud got from microsoft for their failed mixer, that he only had to stream on for like 6 months.... These people make insane bank.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
10,000 Thots. Those Hos Owe Taxes!
Due to wokeness, BLM and all the other shit, Twitch no longer accepts only women be hos. Binary Gender Neutral Hos or BGNH's all owe taxes. Pay up bishes Eat the Fish

• 1Moron

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Poor guy. I hope he wins his lawsuit so bad.

He is #11.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users