Twitch.tv

Mick

<Gold Donor>
Maybe I'm missing something here, but for maximum deterrence wouldn't they want to crush this guy in court? Settling to me seems like it would encourage more suits as people think "Well Twitch will settle for less than I'm suing for but at least I get something"?
I agree that they should crush him in court, but if they terminated his contract in not the way it is listed in the contract that they both agreed to then they will have big problems.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Streamer problems...

Click continue watching.

Last edited:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I think my cpu problem might be a chrome thing. I get the slowdowns in the amazon player too, and I've been watching the 60fps 1080 league games on that streamlink thing with no problems.

Normally I can't watch live in 1080, but I think my local town had some kind of event that got people off the internets.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I think my cpu problem might be a chrome thing. I get the slowdowns in the amazon player too, and I've been watching the 60fps 1080 league games on that streamlink thing with no problems.

Normally I can't watch live in 1080, but I think my local town had some kind of event that got people off the internets.

I get slowdowns watching most streams through the now depricated Roku Twitch app. I can watch all streams with no problem on my Rokus through the TwitchMod Plex channel. Well, my Roku 3 has audio sync issues for 1080p60 streams but my Roku Premier+ dies just fine. It is hilarious that Twitch could never get a real working app for Roku but some dude just threw one together that was way better.

Araxen

Try turning off hardware acceleration in Chrome. iirc, I was having the same problem and that fixed it. It's in the settings under advanced.

Araxen

The snipers are getting to him or maybe he's trolling them. Usually these kinds of addresses just embolden the snipers even more.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I can watch him in small doses but find him pretty annoying fairly quickly.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
This is like the 100th time Doc addressed stream snipers. He just hasn't recently because PUBG bans stream snipers more than H1Z1 does. Used to do it a ton in H1Z1 and would take the names down to get people banned.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who cares about strim snipers, when you have actual hackers ruining your game...

• 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So yesterday I was watching ezekiel_III. I mentioned in chat I would prime him if my streak with Cohh wouldn't end. Someone in his chat gifted me a month. Thought that was really cool.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider

Will be interesting to see who's getting arrested for this one.

• 1Solidarity

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So yesterday I was watching ezekiel_III. I mentioned in chat I would prime him if my streak with Cohh wouldn't end. Someone in his chat gifted me a month. Thought that was really cool.
For a couple months recently I was pretty into a Diablo 3 streamer ThaPChild, and that stream is nuts for Gift subs. Even I hopped on board and gifted 1 out. There's a couple whales in his chat that would start gifting subs to distract the streamer when he was pushing Grifts at the end of the season. Was funny.

Needless

Toe Sucker

Will be interesting to see who's getting arrested for this one.

Lol i was talking to my buddies about this, we're planning on doing evo this year and the only thing they said was "nothiing better than going out doing something you love"

I'll still be going but hopefully this means they'll actually have some sort of security there as they never really do (not that it would do much)

Cybsled

Lol...was watching Shroud's stream and he got tired. So he decided to host a streamer named Athena playing rocket league. Her channel had like 30k+ viewers instantly and she started getting massive donations from the Shroud viewers. Probably helped she was cute AF.