Twitch.tv

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure your husband absolutely loved his mother and misses her daily. But I also doubt very much he had the co-dependent relationship that Zach had with his mother.
Yah. Zach is right up there with Norman Bates and The King.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I doubt it people that live with hoarders hate the hoard with a passion.
1635783440750.png

My mom was/is a light hoarder, im the exact opposite. My house still looks like i just started moving into it after almost 6 years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Twitch is really big in Spain and the guy whose channel this is on was in the top 10 from that Twitch leak. He could stream anything and it would have a lot of viewers.

My husband is still traumatized from living with his hoarder mom and if he gets a whiff of me not throwing something away that I don't have a use for right this second, he's chucking it.
My grandfather was a class a hoarder. He grew up in the depression and never got over it. When he died we found smoked hams hidden all over the place. Penis pumps. Proto fake pussies just lots of weird shit.

County got called on his ass to come take all the crap.

I throw away shit pathologically now.

• 1Truth!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Best thing to ever happen to him.

Men need to get off the fuckin' tit that is their mother, wife, girlfriend, etc. Live your fuckin' life - be a man, jfc.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My husband is still traumatized from living with his hoarder mom and if he gets a whiff of me not throwing something away that I don't have a use for right this second, he's chucking it.

That's how I get with tabs. My last run was over 350+ firefox tabs. What I consider a run is when the PC auto updates and Firefox encounters a backup failure, and all tabs get wiped by a windows update. I've hit over 515 tabs at my peak during the pandemic. I do close tabs, it's just the closing isn't enough to offset the tab bloat.

So far on the new rig I'm at like 30 tabs. I'm going to tamp down on them tonight.

• 2Worf
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
What the fuck is wrong with you? not being able to read what each tab is annoys the hell out of me lmao

also pink sparkles OF content blows, she doesnt get nude at all from all the leaks ive seen and i dont think she updates it often at all

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I freak out if I have more than 10 tabs open at once. Jezuz!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
I cant tell if she is playing a character and trolling, or just super open about her life and what she does.

• 1Cringe

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I cant tell if she is playing a character and trolling, or just super open about her life and what she does.

Honestly this is nothing. Who cares?

In the military we had millions of these discussions, especially while flying circles over Iraq. Shit, even in basic. I went to basic with a guy who was older, like 26 or something. He had been with his girlfriend for a long ass time. And at some point she found religion and they stopped having sex, and they where still together 4 years later (what the fuck?). My point is most people are shy about talking about stuff like this.

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I don't get it, the craziest place she's had sex in was a car? I'm pretty sure almost everybody has had sex in the back seat of a car at least once ever since cars were first made. And the beach? Ok, maybe slightly less mundane than a car, but still. I mean, there's even a fucking drink named after boning it on the beach. Beaches and cars are probably up there with the bedroom among the most common places to have sex.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Every once in awhile you end up with a gift sub to a loser that you NEVER have even click on before. Makes you go hmmm.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I get the gift subs where I only visited for a minute to check their perspective in a team game or left open a tab and got a raid redirect. Then twitch's algorithm decides I should have a 10x chance to get a gift sub over dedicated viewers who watch for months but are unsubbed.

Cybsled

Ya, pretty shitty. Especially having to make that decision about whether to continue medical or move to hospice/comfort care only.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, you can't help but feel for the dude a bit.

Codependency is bad. This is why you dont go down that road.

Hopefully that dude moves on and spends some of his money making thots feel disgusted banging him.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, you can't help but feel for the dude a bit.

Looks like he might be getting some pity poon from his old GF though.

But his mom sparked up while wearing an oxygen machine and caused an explosion inside his house?

Season 4 Episode 6 GIF by Rick and Morty

Last edited: