Twitch.tv

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It wouldn't shock me hasn't Alinty been a known whore from day 1. If she wasn't able to marriage fraud her way to Canada and into twitch whoredom, she would probably be holed up in some Columbian brothel taking dicks for supper.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Was like 2015 or 2016ish. I can't give an exact date so I'll say 2015-2017. No later than that.

One of the Twitch staff accused of buying was that Hasan guy that got #MeToo'd and I forget if he ended up being fired for that (for being a creep, not for buying panties) from Twitch.

Most people took the MeToo to indicate that was one of the creeps from the early Alinity days. From my understanding she didn't sell very many, wasn't a retail operation. All discrete order and direct communication.

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Didn't she accidentally show an e-mail on stream where she was talking with someone about selling them? Or was that someone else?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Didn't she accidentally show an e-mail on stream where she was talking with someone about selling them? Or was that someone else?

Not related but always makes me chuckle...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Probably, that twat has been involved in so much drama. iirc she showed a dick pic on stream, threw her a cat, let a dog get to third base all on twitch.

I doubt she was paid 50k for a custom video though. That sounds exactly like some bullshit she would say to keep people talking about her.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

isn't it good to have someone around who has an archive of specific internet things?

287.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Gifts and Raids are pretty huge. Still no website redesign to make better use of the the entire screen.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
It's been in the local news here that young women are selling their panties for up to $100 a pop. Now, I don't see this as a problem. In my mind there's a huge difference between selling your panties and doing something more dirty (and permanent) such as sending nudes or whoring yourself on cam. If I were dating a woman and found out she sold her panties when she was young I'd look at her as a good entrepreneur, but if I found out she camwhored and I could find her nudes online I'd probably let her slip unless she had an amazing body and personality.

I mean, fuck it, if someone wanted to buy my dirty boxers for $100, I'll ship them right away! Victimless crime man!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
With the amount of thirst out there and people willing to buy used panties and shit America is become Japan next thing you know fuckers be buying soiled panties in vending machines across the country.

We need to just make brothels legal and let people get their dicks wet. Society would be better for it at this point.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

spronk

FPS noob
or, hear me out, we could begin the endless conquests of our planet and then the galaxy and promise men (and women, no need to be sexist) who fight and conquer and enslave other populations unlimited amounts of slaves and women, first Earth and then alien pussy

its not a question of when, but who will be the first to do it

Cybsled

This explains why he was MIA from Twitch for the past week. Gotta feel bad for him

• 5Solidarity
  • 5Thoughts & Prayers
  • 3Like
Reactions: 12 users

KDow

Blackwing Lair Raider
This explains why he was MIA from Twitch for the past week. Gotta feel bad for him

Saw this last night and felt terrible for him. I guess the only silver lining is that while I'm sure he's always going to have that hoarder-esque degenerate part of himself. I still think he put a lot of his life on hold wanting to be close to his mom and take care of her. Hopefully he is able to come to terms with it and when he's able he can start living his life a bit more. He has talked about wanting his own place and the wife and kids thing before. I don't think that's happening in that house. He certainly has the funds to live where he'd like at this point.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Saw this last night and felt terrible for him. I guess the only silver lining is that while I'm sure he's always going to have that hoarder-esque degenerate part of himself. I still think he put a lot of his life on hold wanting to be close to his mom and take care of her. Hopefully he is able to come to terms with it and when he's able he can start living his life a bit more. He has talked about wanting his own place and the wife and kids thing before. I don't think that's happening in that house. He certainly has the funds to live where he'd like at this point.

He'll probably keep it for sentimental reasons whether he buys another place or not.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Oh no.

That's really shitty. Losing a parent happens to most of us and it fucking sucks. He's barely 30 too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that a tough pile of shit to go through. However, as fucked up as this may sound, he is now free to live his life which is something special.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users