Twitch.tv

Cybsled

He's lucky the whole tank didn't go up - he could have just as easily been killed or horribly injured

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
He's lucky the whole tank didn't go up - he could have just as easily been killed or horribly injured
He outright said he saw the fire going from the tube to the tank and put it out lol. That it was like a fuse on a cartoon bomb.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I think there are three possible outcomes for Asmo right now:

45% chance he'll not get over this. He'll feel ashamed for "letting his Mother down", and will seek to "appease" her memory by trying to be a good guy. He'll end up depressed, lonely and will most likely never get back to his Asmon "character" - or if he does it will be a watered down version. He will die alone and depressed.
45% chance he'll end up resenting the time and effort he spent on his Mother and he'll try to become a turbo-chad and the Asmon character will take over his real persona. He'll try to fuck as many women as he can, possibly impregnating a few, until he crashes and burns.
10% chance he'll get over this, take up Asmon as a character again but retain being a decent guy, finds a good girl to settle down with and become a good Dad.

Good luck Asmon! You're gonna need it!

• 1Picard
  • 1Moron

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Not sure how he is coping with the loss of his mother. Hopefully the guy doesn’t go down the path of alcohol or drugs to ease his pain. I remember him saying he didn’t drink or do recreational drugs. Friend of mine committed suicide when his parents passed away months apart. He went into a drinking binge (possible drugs too) that lasted for 2 months and one night he took his life. Some people just cannot handle depression.

spronk

FPS noob
lol amoranth bought a gas station, depreciating the loan amount takes $1.1m off this years taxes (paid $1m, borrowed $3m, still owes $3m) and as long as she keeps investing future sales into new property she can keep building without paying taxes. Arnold Schwarzenegger did something similar in the 70s with real estate

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
lol amoranth bought a gas station, depreciating the loan amount takes $1.1m off this years taxes (paid $1m, borrowed $3m, still owes $3m) and as long as she keeps investing future sales into new property she can keep building without paying taxes. Arnold Schwarzenegger did something similar in the 70s with real estate

Money laundering. (No I can't prove that but if it does come out that this is a part of a laundering scheme I can say "SEE I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!")

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Money laundering. (No I can't prove that but if it does come out that this is a part of a laundering scheme I can say "SEE I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!")
Man I feel old, I have never even heard of half (probably less) the ladies people talk about on here.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Man I feel old, I have never even heard of half (probably less) the ladies people talk about on here.
Amouranth is one of the most miserable Twitch Thots there is. She does occasionally look good though.

• 2Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Amouranth is one of the most miserable Twitch Thots there is. She does occasionally look good though.
Okay, so I have heard of and seen pics of Amouranth. I just had no idea she was Kaitlyn. I had to zoom my phone in to see the pic to check if it was Bruce Jenner. Yeah, I am fucking getting old.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Cybsled

Amouranth is like Belle Delphine - they have a good enough business sense to keep themselves profitable

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

They are playing their riff of The Star War Holiday Special and have been playing it non-stop since 3am so they will probably be playing it all day.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Goddamn he is one nasty mother fucker given the millions he has taken in, you can feel the grease on everything in that house. Dude knows how to market though, them titties front and center on that thumbnail.

• 1Worf