Twitch.tv

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Cohh Carnage can be a little boring sometimes but his community is A+

His young son came onto the stream for a bit while he was playing final fantasy, and liked Cohhs "Giant Turkey" so chat started dropping by with different animal mounts and the little kid was getting so excited. He especially liked the dinosaur mount. Very wholesome.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
This is cool!

Boatmurdered style event for charity. A good friend did some doctor work for them and got shelled by rebels in the congo. Fun times.
So I skimmed through vods for most till I caught up yesterday, though 4 of the people had deleted theirs. I'd stop when I saw fire and blood :emoji_laughing:

There was supposed to be Cream->Burke->Cletus and I knew that would be a fun disaster. Cream got substituted out I guess, and by then someone had turned the difficulty down so low it wasn't even a challenge.

Burke and Cletus both had no idea what was going on. Despite starvation and nearly constant tantrums they somehow held on. They had yellow labradors breed like crazy and they were eating all the food. Burke then ignored everyone's dire prognostications of giant bugs and dug beneath the mountain areas. The people playing now are having to deal with the swarms.

They are approaching 80 grand raised!

spronk

FPS noob
another streamer hops from twitch to youtube. never watched him but i guess he had (up till today) the most subs due to a months long subathon he did last year

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I never really watched him either, but he was a major streamer on the platform.

Youtube is getting pretty aggressive with these talent acquisitions as of late

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I never really watched him either, but he was a major streamer on the platform.

Youtube is getting pretty aggressive with these talent acquisitions as of late

only if they’d be half as aggressive making their live streaming platform even slightly usable

• 9Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Szlia

I watch a fair bit of Ludwig. Very witty and articulated guy and there is something pretty wholesome and genuine about him and the clique he has around him. He made a pretty nice explanation video about why he ended up going to youTube.

• 1Like

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I watch a fair bit of Ludwig. Very witty and articulated guy and there is something pretty wholesome and genuine about him and the clique he has around him. He made a pretty nice explanation video about why he ended up going to youTube.

Not only that, but I saw someone else talk about it and they said that Ludwig has someone on his team (that of course goes with him) who is an exceptionally good engineer. He is responsible for all layouts and custom interfaces that Ludwig uses. He apparently already has things in place to extract data from Twitch like user badges, custom layouts for youtube, better chat, etc.

Explanation was that Ludwig, with his team, was worth far more than the metric of "x people watch, X people sub" that they expect Twitch uses when measuring contracts.

Here he is promoting his stream. Watch till the end. Makes it understandable as to why so many streamers, especially without a massive user base (or a youtube following like Ludwig already has), want to be on Twitch instead of Youtube. Growth is hard if you're not visible.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Not only that, but I saw someone else talk about it and they said that Ludwig has someone on his team (that of course goes with him) who is an exceptionally good engineer. He is responsible for all layouts and custom interfaces that Ludwig uses. He apparently already has things in place to extract data from Twitch like user badges, custom layouts for youtube, better chat, etc.

Explanation was that Ludwig, with his team, was worth far more than the metric of "x people watch, X people sub" that they expect Twitch uses when measuring contracts.

Here he is promoting his stream. Watch till the end. Makes it understandable as to why so many streamers, especially without a massive user base (or a youtube following like Ludwig already has), want to be on Twitch instead of Youtube. Growth is hard if you're not visible.

Seems that dude got banned on YouTube already... Seems these companies are stupid as fuck.

• 1Worf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So a youtuber watched a youtube and then was flagged by youtube as something that can't be on youtube?

• 1Worf

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
So a youtuber watched a youtube and then was flagged by youtube as something that can't be on youtube?

Copyright notice because what better way to intro your new guy, LOL.

Youtube: "WELCOME TO YOUTUBE BITCH! GET FUCKED!"

I wonder if he has a clause in his contract that retains money even if banned for menial strikes. That would be an amazing way to remove "Problem Children" from both platforms. Offer them a great contract on youtube, ban them, say they screwed themselves because of getting banned, twitch bans them because that is what twitch does to people ... lol. Memory holed.

Szlia

The funny part is that he watched that baby shark video just to show how another kid video with a billion views was a blatent rip-off of it !

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Twitch had a "Chat Choice Awards" tonight and Sodapoppin rigged the votes to decide every winner since he had the biggest audience. It was one of the funniest things iv seen on Twitch.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Twitch had a "Chat Choice Awards" tonight and Sodapoppin rigged the votes to decide every winner since he had the biggest audience. It was one of the funniest things iv seen on Twitch.

I swear all these corporate dogshit awards deserve this. I was kind of shocked they used SashaGrey as an announcer. Glad they got trolled to shit.

Actually started watching the rerun of sodas stream this meta award fag shit is so scuffed it's unintentionally awesome as fuck due to the cringe.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users