Twitch.tv

Kaines

Potato Supreme
This is chaos. I'm not sure what this will turn into:

VTubers are completely insecure about how they look and know that people will reject them based purely on that. Not being able to handle even a single instance of rejection based on physical appearance, they instead make themselves into lifeless cartoon characters.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
VTubers are completely insecure about how they look and know that people will reject them based purely on that. Not being able to handle even a single instance of rejection based on physical appearance, they instead make themselves into lifeless cartoon characters.

Google the RL pictures of CodeMiko, Veibei and Kson and say that again

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Google the RL pictures of CodeMiko, Veibei and Kson and say that again
Just because they actually might be good looking has nothing to do with their insecurity.

Edit: Extremely good looking people are sometimes the MOST inscure about rejection based on physical looks.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Just because they actually might be good looking has nothing to do with their insecurity.

if I was a streamer and I had the option of not having to worry about my physical appearance, make up, or having just rolled out of bed, I'd be a vtuber too.

I'm sorry you are insecure about the coming 2D supremacy. 2D women are just superior in every way, you'll have to come to terms with it.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'd be a vtuber too.
Whats stopping you? Not like you would be anyless of a fake than the current crop of vtubers. They all use voice changers, they all use avatars that are in no way shape or form a reflection of themselves.

Which makes me ask whats the point? Its all completely fake. Might as well go talk to dr. spaitso.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
Whats stopping you? Not like you would be anyless of a fake than the current crop of vtubers. They all use voice changers, they all use avatars that are in no way shape or form a reflection of themselves.

Which makes me ask whats the point? Its all completely fake. Might as well go talk to dr. spaitso.

Holy fuck that's a callback. I remember my dad showing me that program back in the day.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I would never defend furries normally, but thanks to vtubers and twitch mod/simps.

furries > vtubers > twitch mod/simps

Time to convert the pray away the gay camps into pray away the above.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Furries will never, ever rate above vtubers

Has madness overtaken you?

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users