Twitch.tv

spronk

FPS noob
alternative player got an update, it downscales to 480p during ads instead of blank screen. its pretty cool whatever they did to figure that out

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, but usually when it does get an update it only works for a few days

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The late shift's eco adventures start tonight at some point. Should be really good. They made alot of custom mods for it, like cop profession and lockpicks and brewing.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

I should have said something when it started however Jens Pulver has been hosting the earliest UFCs, as of this link he is up to 10 and will be showing 11+ on Monday. My wife and I have been watching these and it has been FANTASTIC. Not sure if there are vods of the earlier streams but if you are a fan of the UFC I wholeheartedly recommend checking them out.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

she aint hurtin' for money but if she were to start OF and actually show some stuff, she'd make +10 mil first month guaranteed

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'd love to see some giant company set an example and sue one of the big streamers into oblivion, don't settle, no deal, just ruin their whole fucken life.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd love to see some giant company set an example and sue one of the big streamers into oblivion, don't settle, no deal, just ruin their whole fucken life.
Would be funny to see Nickelodeon grind her to dust.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Poki was streaming episodes of Avatar: Last Airbender on her channel, which led to the ban

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL I see lots of streamers air other shit on their streams. So they are finally cracking down?

Cybsled

They could go for it, but it could horribly backfire on them. Twitch wont just crackdown on TV shows, they'll crackdown on reacting to youtube videos and shit

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The eco RP stuff has been really funny. Burke and Haley are running a continent and Gassy has his chive org. There has already been some fun drama.

Dr. Gluon has a news crew roving about interviewing people. There are two newspapers that support one side or the other:

unknown (13).png

news2.png

Bikeman has started his own server too, and I think SherrifEli is going to play + some other streamers.