Twitch.tv

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Furries are at least real people (mostly) and at least the degens aren't yanking it and awaiting with bated breath over social media postings from random pixels.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Furries will never, ever rate above vtubers

Has madness overtaken you?

Furries actually try to apply their bullshit in the real world. Vtubers do not. Furries are the lowest form of degeneracy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
You're validating my argument further. These furry degens at least have the prospect of knowing the touch of a man/woman in the world at large. Some even become fighting game champions.

Vtubers and their stans? Zilch, zero, nada. It's all the worst parts of the real world versions of simping, social media, living vicariously through others etc. but for digital pixels.

Cybsled

Although getting back to someone’s point about vtubers and them hiding themselves, I found out the person behind Ironmouse is basically bedridden from a severe immune disease. I think it’s really cool that she was able to find so much success in light of that

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You're validating my argument further. These furry degens at least have the prospect of knowing the touch of an ANIMAL in the world at large. Some even become fighting game champions.

Vtubers and their stans? Zilch, zero, nada. It's all the worst parts of the real world versions of simping, social media, living vicariously through others etc. but for digital pixels.
FTFY

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm more game loyal than streamer loyal. If someone is playing something I'm interested in I'll watch.

I mostly watch vtubers when they are doing something unusual, like a strange indie game or something very out of character like GTA. Watching the shrine maiden Sakura Miko running people the hell over in GTA was hilarious.

My #1 on twitch the last 2 years is Cletus Beuford. He's just about the polar opposite of a vtuber :emoji_laughing:

Cybsled

I would toss genre into that mix. There is one streamer I like more when he is doing multiplayer with other people and it always devolves into chaotic RP

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The late shift guys are playing Eco again some time in january. Really looking forward to that.

Last time they brought in alot of smaller streamers and there was all kinds of fun drama over competition between shops and industrial stuff polluting and people chopping down too many trees etc.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Vei is going to participate in roflgator's dating show thing with soda there as an advisor or something? That could get really funny.

Ordinarily that would be around 6ish - 8ish hours from now but she's british so maybe they will do it earlier? I can't imagine those degens getting out of bed early though.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Damn I think Soda got banned. It was very entertaining though.

Oops no he didn't, vod is still there

Last edited:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
There might be an Ironmouse / Nyanners elimination dating thing this week. That should be really good.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Twitch staff must be off for the holidays. Someone streamed the entire new Spiderman movie and the vod is still up.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Twitch staff must be off for the holidays. Someone streamed the entire new Spiderman movie and the vod is still up.

Not sure what is going on with that. Last week Mizkif streamed the entirety of Home Alone 1 and 2 to 30k viewers (similar as above, not watch party) and today RichwCampbell streamed Fellowship of the ring while sleeping to thousands (his vod is already deleted though)

Has the DMCA thing stopped? Because I assume each of those movies have tons of copyrighted music as well.

That or they better hope what Devin Nash talked about several months ago isn't true. That RIAA and the likes already have implemented live monitoring (anything longer than 3 seconds) and are recording strikes. Twitch/Amazon might not want to pay the cost of streaming music on their services at the moment, but then thousands of copyright strikes / instant bans against their top 1000 streamers will be the force used against them to pay up.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Alternative player doesn't go to a blank screen like it normally did for me and keeps showing the streamer(even tho the hiding ads thing shows) so I assume twitch staff is mia for the holidays.