Twitch.tv

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This is cringe as fuck. How is it funny?

It was probably a "had to be there" type of thing, but since people were discussing Aris as if they had a history of knowing his stream it seemed relevant. To everyone else, not so much.

Aris was "flirting" with Kayo that whole Evo while walking around and stream finally got them on together as some joke love connection thing. The whole time trying to warn Aris that Kayo was a trap so it was pretty funny.

The whole trans thing is the only context really.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
It's not really one joke. The whole thing is just funny when you know what "she" is saying but he doesn't get it
Wow, how awesome. A clip where you have to be in on a super meta inside joke in a foreign language different from the native language of the board.

Please, post more clips because this shit is enthralling.

Bored The Office GIF

• 4Worf
  • 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Fuck y'all the Aris trap-saga is hilarious as shit if you were at all invested in the FGC over the years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?

I actually can't get enough of this, makes me laugh like an idiot no matter how many times.

If Seinfeld were made in 2020 this would 100% be an episode and this would be Costanza.

• 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I actually can't get enough of this, makes me laugh like an idiot no matter how many times.

If Seinfeld were made in 2020 this would 100% be an episode and this would be Costanza.
One of the replies on Reddit is this:

exaggerated head roll during laugh track

"George I think you're missing a key point here"

"Ohhhhoho, I was just missing some key information"

"No just think about it, he had to learn how to do everything in his life with his feet. Everything! From food to the bathroom with less efficient tools!"

"I mean, you could be right... But Jerry, how do we know. I mean we assume feet are less efficient, but what if the monkeys are onto something..."

"Oh boy"

"I propose a challenge!"
Sub reply to this one:
Door thrown open, revealing Kramer with an outstretched foot with no shoes or socks

"Hey boys heard about that dark souls feet guy? I'm telling ya he's onto something."

spronk

FPS noob
Rifftrax is back, it was funny they got banned like a week or two after the OG MSt3K guys started their twitch stream

interesting read from a guy whose been streaming for 8 years, made decent money but nothing crazy, decided to quit and try to get a real job and hasn't had any luck

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
I truly deeply wish nothing but the worst for Twitch as a company and I wish I never got involved as a teenager.

I don't understand why his anger is directed at Twitch. Should be mad at his parents or whoever was giving him life advice. It's like being a full time athlete without a backup plan in case you get a career ending injury.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users