Twitch.tv

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I like how even in this thread people are insta soy simp mode, "guy's a piece of shit", "gonna be a divorce", "help the poor girl she can't even open a bank account." BeLiEvE AlL WhAMoNs, Pound MeToo movement.

6x4g08.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Cybsled

Well Mr. Cube, there are only 3 realistic scenarios:

1) This is all part of some plan to create fake relationship drama in order to drive profit (this isn't that probable because the financial damage caused by the truth of such a plot being exposed would dwarf any potential short term gains)
2) She is lying and will use this to gain favorable judgements in a divorce and gain community support
3) She is telling the truth and will use this to gain favorable judgements in a divorce and gain community support

Given that #1 is less likely and the other 2 likely scenarios involve a potential divorce, I don't see how that suddenly becomes "simp" mode. The only simping going on here is you trying to white knight for your incel pals

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

1) This is all part of some plan to create fake relationship drama in order to drive profit (this isn't that probable because the financial damage caused by the truth of such a plot being exposed would dwarf any potential short term gains)
2) She is lying and will use this to gain favorable judgements in a divorce and gain community support
3) She is telling the truth and will use this to gain favorable judgements in a divorce and gain community support

Given that #1 is less likely and the other 2 likely scenarios involve a potential divorce, I don't see how that suddenly becomes "simp" mode. The only simping going on here is you trying to white knight for your incel pals

Remember this is the boards so called self proclaimed professional streamer. The comedy writes itself. How many T3 subs did you gift her today?

• 1Worf
  • 1Moron
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's sad that you lend the least bit of credibility to anything a whore says.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hahaha, I don't pay attention to most of this, but that bitch is definitely, and has never been, married. Hahaha.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

2 & 3 are fucking retarded takes because the law is VERY straightforward when it comes to earnings while inside a marriage: They are split evenly and the PERSON making less is given some sort of alimony for some set period of time. That means that she will be splitting everything made while they were together and the only "favorable" judgement she could receive is less alimony owed monthly....except she literally posted her OF account and her Twitch stream is publicly accessible. So that means any thought of her hiding her income streams to try and claim she makes less than she did before are fucking ZERO. This may come as a shock to you, but 99% of men that claim unfavorable settlements in divorce are talking about the custody of their children being handed over to the mother even if she is the one that is demonstrably less stable and mature. This will be an average case of a "girlboss" getting half her shit taken by the guy behind the scenes and any 'community support' she receives will just result in more assets for him to split right down the fucking middle.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
tl;dr cause this is a forum where you can't post her tits so i don't care about any of that

• 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Marriage drama on Twitch to up viewer count and bait sympathy? Never happens!

200.gif

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This guy is a big piece of shit. It is funny though that everyone thought and even Amouranth played off of the idea of being this savvy business person when it was her husband the whole time behind everything.

Lol this shit is so gay.

The little Zelda tones going on in the background are hilarious though.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
if any of you fall for this airbrush filtered whore's bullshit, I will disown you

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
She's a dumb whore and I hope that this divorce plays out so I maybe get some lulz out of it.

Cuz when she loses millions due to not understanding shit about family law despite having top lawyers oh lordy is she going to completely ignore counsel and cry about it on Twitch.

It's going to be a hilarious trainwreck.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not to mention the only reason I feel she's filming is because a) views or b) to gaslight that guy for metoo points.

Hope he hires the same lawyer that put old shits on the bed in the red.

• 1Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
It has been over a day and no updates from her when she did this so publicly. Other streamers who reached out to Amouranth have heard from her . Not responding to anyone makes me more inclined to believe this was for attention. Her stream ended with the door in the background slowly opening and someone talking to her through it before the connection was lost. If she wanted to quit streaming and this is the last time anyone saw her it is an epic way to go out.

Last edited:
  • 1Double Worf

Szlia

I don't know the fine details of US divorce law, but I would be surprised if the abusive husband of a bread earning millionaire gets a substantial alimony, if any at all. Also, such husband might get sued for the abuse on top of being kicked out of the marriage with zilch.

In the particular case of Amouranth and her husband, we have no idea how it will play out, because we know close to nothing.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I don't know the fine details of US divorce law, but I would be surprised if the abusive husband of a bread earning millionaire gets a substantial alimony, if any at all. Also, such husband might get sued for the abuse on top of being kicked out of the marriage with zilch.

In the particular case of Amouranth and her husband, we have no idea how it will play out, because we know close to nothing.

Do you think he cares if he'll get alimony or not if he gets half of all of their investments? Marriage is a contract, not some feels bullshit. If she claims abuse is why she is ending it that still doesn't entitle her to all of their assets. This is even doubly true if he is an employee of a company that they created to manage her online business since then we have no idea what his contract with the company looks like.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Do you think he cares if he'll get alimony or not if he gets half of all of their investments? Marriage is a contract, not some feels bullshit. If she claims abuse is why she is ending it that still doesn't entitle her to all of their assets. This is even doubly true if he is an employee of a company that they created to manage her online business since then we have no idea what his contract with the company looks like.
I hope they have 50% ownership/partnership on the Amouranth Whore Industries LLC.

Because... that will be L O L.

• 1Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
I hope they have 50% ownership/partnership on the Amouranth Whore Industries LLC.

Because... that will be L O L.

Based on what he was saying and Amouranth not even knowing how to open a bank account he was doing everything behind the scenes and deeply tied into all the investments, stocks, and gas stations they own. Her Twitch and OF money has go to be going to an LLC that he has ownership of. This is gonna be very messy. He didnt know she was streaming that phone call so he is not gonna be nice with separating all this with her.