<Gold Donor>
Average twitchcon attendee;

1665446185607.png

1665446463463.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
You should care. Over half of the population regularly engages in various social media with projections of growth to 3/4 of the population through this decade. The lions share of them are in the kid/teen/young adult bracket. People who continually report higher than average rates of practically every mental health issue out there. We're going to have a fat 20-30 year block of other human beings who have no clue what it's like to feel "normal" during the best years of their life as it stands today. That is a huge problem. People who choose to hide behind the internet while living vicariously through others and/or know more about what an entertainer (stranger) is doing on a day to day basis than than they do with those physically present in their community and personal lives. People who would rather simp for some random thot 18 hours a day than go learn social norms with a real physical person. This isn't a handful of weirdos we may of interacted with in the 80s/90s/early 00s, these are now significant portions of the population. It doesn't affect me personally, but it's still important as I have to share a planet with these mentally undeveloped wastes. I want these people to succeed, but we're on a path to ensure that billions of humans just give up to easy escapism and parasocial relationships where they slide further and further away. We already see the rise of incels and other fringe idiots and it's not going to magically decline without a complete shift away from the above behaviors being found acceptable. Outright ignoring it is clearly not working.

Yes, they're simps.

So long as they don't fall into the incel pit of "my standards are unrealistic, but I refuse to lower them because I am a closet narcissist that refuses to admit it and I must punish all the stuff I blame as a coping mechanism" or start ruining themselves and others like a massive gambling addict that keeps losing, then who fucking cares?

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I would put Amoranth on the "wouldn't push out of bed if I found her there" list, but then I remember the huge fucking herpes sore on her ass that she showed somewhere a month or so back and the bile rises in my throat and I need to go to my happy place.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I would put Amoranth on the "wouldn't push out of bed if I found her there" list, but then I remember the huge fucking herpes sore on her ass that she showed somewhere a month or so back and the bile rises in my throat and I need to go to my happy place.

do you wanna see it again?

• 1Like

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
^Imagine being told what to say by a bunch of 14 year old twitter zoomers lol. Guess I'd take the money too though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Society is all kinds of fucked up, we've had our golden years... its all down from here.
Soon enough we are back to the fucking dark ages.
Imagine if we had stopped at beepers... Cellphones even, but smartphones were a mistake.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well it's been known for years that she was married, wonder if she's planning to retire and this bullshit is one more way to milk simps?

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I, for one, am totally shocked that she was not, in fact, the mastermind behind plowing her earnings into mundane investments like....gas stations. Shocked I tell you!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
This guy is a big piece of shit. It is funny though that everyone thought and even Amouranth played off of the idea of being this savvy business person when it was her husband the whole time behind everything.

• 2Moron
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 4 users