Twitch.tv

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
True, I was running adblock+ for years but they got around that.

I didn't mind ads for a while until twitch decided that unmutable high volume ads and that amazon coins ad were okay.

They think ads vs adblock is an arms race, but they don't realize that going more and more obnoxious with their ads just drives people towards adblockers.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Whelp, Sodapoppin was the first major streamer to get downed on the new ToS.

Supposedly was browsing IRL on an alt account so he wouldn't get spammed and his chat "decided to raid" the streamer.

Thus, under the new ToS, he was banned for his chat and their reaction.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Supposedly was browsing IRL on an alt account so he wouldn't get spammed and his chat "decided to raid" the streamer.

What a dumb decision by Twitch. Pretty much any popular streamer is gonna get screwed by this ToS. The idea that you can somehow remove toxicity from the internet is stupid to begin with. The more attention you give it the worse it gets. It's been a rule since the internet began.

Penny-Arcade-Internet-Dickwad-Theory-700x500.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
Kinda interesting, streamers used to grow by bigger streamers "raiding" another stream when they were about to go offline so their viewers and subs would see something new and maybe stay, but now with this new ridiculous policy of "if twitch decides your chat is toxic towards another streamer YOU get banned" that means NO streamer will ever talk about or visit another streamer, nothing positive could ever happen it just means you'd get banned.

It means the big streamers will just keep getting bigger and its going to be insanely more difficult for new people to build a community. I totally get now why Lirik never visits another streamer anymore, his shitlords would get him banned in a twitch second

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Basically all of totally legitimate gaming related streamer Amouranth's patreon videos if anyone cares

MEGA

• 1Haram
  • 1Quality Calories

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

someone please tell me he's holding an Assault rifle at the camera while telling twitch to unban sodapoppin.

Oh it's just his microphone. Boring :(

edit: apparently because of this post I can never be a journalist for CNN. Failure to misidentify a firearm.

• 1Smuggly

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

did he tell his chat he was going to head to the channel on an alt account? Or is his alt account just known? If either of those cases are true seems he should have known better to do it

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
She apparently has a better legal team than she does plastic surgeon

New link: MEGA

• 1Haram
  • 1Quality Calories

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
did he tell his chat he was going to head to the channel on an alt account? Or is his alt account just known? If either of those cases are true seems he should have known better to do it

Honestly I don't know...

He isn't saying anything as of now.

Twitch is saying that it's for "Ban evasion" to him because they banned his other account (the alt account) and since he was banned there and logged in to stream on his main account it is ban evasion.

The discussion that I have read ranged from, "He was streaming, browsing other peoples channels and by proxy caused dogpiles" to "He was offline browsing IRL section and someone found out about his alt account and claimed that his users were harassing her"...

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Honestly I don't know...

He isn't saying anything as of now.

Twitch is saying that it's for "Ban evasion" to him because they banned his other account (the alt account) and since he was banned there and logged in to stream on his main account it is ban evasion.

The discussion that I have read ranged from, "He was streaming, browsing other peoples channels and by proxy caused dogpiles" to "He was offline browsing IRL section and someone found out about his alt account and claimed that his users were harassing her"...
Quite silly. Every streamer I've modded for had alt accounts so they could watch and browse others without causing a scene and that was years ago. Imagine with the new rules a streamer would be almost forced to have alt accounts.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Basically all of totally legitimate gaming related streamer Amouranth's patreon videos if anyone cares

MEGA
Had no idea that was her name, so I clicked on her stream, and she's doing ASMR (Autonomous sensory meridian response - Wikipedia). Does ASMR happen to everyone? The tingles are so real, but I never knew what they were called. I let her stream play in the background as I basically started passing out at my desk from the tingles. Was pretty amazing. Lol

• 1Smuggly

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Had no idea that was her name, so I clicked on her stream, and she's doing ASMR (Autonomous sensory meridian response - Wikipedia). Does ASMR happen to everyone? The tingles are so real, but I never knew what they were called. I let her stream play in the background as I basically started passing out at my desk from the tingles. Was pretty amazing. Lol

The ASMR shit is one fad that I don't get the appeal of. It seems like its made for nothing but thirsty virgins who dream of a woman whispering in their ears.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

MEGA

So what is it? Just 1/2 a gig of cam whore shit? Is she shoving cucumbers up her snatch or is it just her typical skanky shit on Twitch? I guess she is one of the most popular and hated titty whore streamers.

I might be the only one who feels this way when looking at her but sometimes I can't tell if she is hot or if there is something off about her look. If you told me she had an adam's apple I would probably believe you. I would still be in her butt either way I guess.

• 2Worf

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So what is it? Just 1/2 a gig of cam whore shit? Is she shoving cucumbers up her snatch or is it just her typical skanky shit on Twitch? I guess she is one of the most popular and hated titty whore streamers.

I might be the only one who feels this way when looking at her but sometimes I can't tell if she is hot or if there is something off about her look. If you told me she had an adam's apple I would probably believe you. I would still be in her butt either way I guess.

It's not even worth the bandwidth

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users