Twitch.tv

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I don't really care about summit playing with Jake/Logan Paul. Of course, I'm not giving him money either. I have Amazon Prime and I don't see any ads, and I never felt that he gave two shits about his audience.

He is good, but he's certainly not even as good as he thinks he is.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Technically by having prime you give whoever you watch money, because you count as a viewer for ad revenue even though you don't get the ads

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I guess I am just a dick because even though I have prime I have never given a single person on twitch a sub, donation, or even turn off ad block.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess I am just a dick because even though I have prime I have never given a single person on twitch a sub, donation, or even turn off ad block.

Ya, youre just being a dick. If you have prime, find someone you like and use it.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Eloise is a hoarder. I'm pretty surprised at this turn of events.

PepeHands

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yiiikes, she probably brought jake home and made him run back to japan immediately at the sight of that mess

edit:

Feels fuckin' bad man.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They hung out a lot in China, and even had lunch off-stream the day he left, so I'm sure Jake invited her to Japan.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I can't help but watch her, and also be repulsed but also feel bad and empathetic towards her.

Had a good laugh at her conning a delivery guy to bring down a big heap of trash for her lmao

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I ended up getting a sub button finally. Been streaming more and holding down like 10 viewers so guess i hit some check marks

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Ingotta go through it. There's so much shit in the twitch dashboard now

Affiliate emotes suck ass. I submitted my 3 versions and they chose, as I think they always do, the 28x28 bit one. Allows like 0 detail in your emote.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I submitted 3 sizes of the same one.. I thought they choose all 3? I guess I didn't look that close when I was uploading my emote.