Twitch.tv

goishen

Macho Ma'am
It takes a special kind'a asshat to go, "Ya know what? Enough of my life hasn't been video taped. I think I'm gonna get on Twitch."

Of course, Logan Paul is just that kind'a asshat.

Needless

Toe Sucker
it's funny though when people like that degenerate go from making 'jump cut every 3 seconds to keep my fake hype attitude up' to trying to live stream and you see them for how phony they are haha

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Strippin and Dodger had their kid.

Didn't Logan Paul get his ad revenue taken away on YouTube for pissing them off with the suicide forest and another stunt he pulled shortly after that? He had no choice but to give it a go on Twitch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Glad they had their kid ok. I wonder who she will inherit the height genes from lol. I've never see Clarke as a girl's name, but people said it was in that show The 100. I guess it isn't that unheard of, though. Ashley used to be primarily a male name and then people started using it for females as well.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Clarklyn didn't have the same ring to it, so they did Clarke instead of Clark.

• 1Like

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Clark is a boys name but if you're preparing her for this generation's gender roulette then it is a good choice.

• 1Worf

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Friend ran across this site: Plexstorm

It's a twitchalike with less (no?) rules, so lots of tiddy streamers I think, but I thought it would be a place to stream modded stuff that twitch frowns on.

He linked a stream of some hilarious stuff going on in sims4 that twitch would have likely banhammered

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
I can barely make it through the 30 second clips on livestreamfail lol that bitch seemed real crazy though

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cant shorten its a slow burn. It has already been cut down from original streams that ran for six to eight hours.

I just turn it on in the back ground and read politics thread and tab over if things heat up.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
...ran for six to eight hours.
ee6.gif

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

It's a twitchalike with less (no?) rules, so lots of tiddy streamers I think, but I thought it would be a place to stream modded stuff that twitch frowns on.

He linked a stream of some hilarious stuff going on in sims4 that twitch would have likely banhammered
I'm slightly amused at this, and I'm sure there is a market for it. There could be some truly hilarious shit, but people would have to know about it first. I looked out of curiousity and there are like 12 streams live with a combined 150 viewers.

Brikker

Trump's Staff

bro that's a camwhore site

spronk

FPS noob
clicked link, saw two decent chicks in their underwear but one seemed to be on heroin, two fat land whales, then a naked dude playing fortnite and nope'd out of there

• 1Worf

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Yeah clicked it and immediately just saw camwhore tits and "cum goals". Seemed clearly like a camwhore site just with dumb broads playing video games (likely terribly).

Needless

Toe Sucker
I've never liked TB, but that really sucks.
Fuck cancer.

Eloise is cleaning her house again, good ol' cute wholesome chinese slob entertainment

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users