Twitch.tv

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah, well. That might be true. But that just sounds like a case for Anonymous to take over and haxx0r him 'till he's completely off the net.

He's not supposed to use his power to whine and cry like a little bitch, especially while his character is macho and braggadocio. If that's what you wanna play online, then be prepped to live with the consequences.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
All Doc does is whine and bitch. That's all he's ever done. People just now figuring it out?

Fadaar

That guy
I doubt it's even Doc himself bitching, probably some other whiny little fagboys reporting shit to feed their epeen.

• 1Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Other than a person saying it on here, is there some actual proof that Doc wanted these emotes taken down/banned? Its crazy how quick people are to witch hunt when I haven't seen actual proof, admittedly I haven't done research either.

Until I see proof I either assume you guys are Lumie conspiracy theory wannabes or snowflake bitches.

Edit: And just FYI, Twitch ToS just changed recently which might have impacted this as well. Though the DisguisedToast thing is pretty fucked since he had this shit down first.

• 1Like

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yeh, I know that I've seen it. I can't find it right now, but that's prolly 'cause the doc's swinging his massive cock all over the internet taking this shit down.

If you don't think that people can bend companies, just wait and see what Doc does to twitch.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Here it is.

I've never been able to watch Doc, and I don't really understand the appeal. This whole thing makes me feel like I easily made the right choice. I can't believe people support this guy. Grow the fuck up and don't be a whiney bitch. If random people on the internet are going to get under your skin you really shouldn't be a streamer.

Like, who the fuck cares about the emotes? It's literally FREE FUCKING PUBLICITY for you. It's putting your name out there. People coming to your channel to use those emotes? Who the fuck cares, congratulations on the extra viewers and ad revenue.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I've never been able to watch Doc, and I don't really understand the appeal. This whole thing makes me feel like I easily made the right choice. I can't believe people support this guy. Grow the fuck up and don't be a whiney bitch. If random people on the internet are going to get under your skin you really shouldn't be a streamer.

Like, who the fuck cares about the emotes? It's literally FREE FUCKING PUBLICITY for you. It's putting your name out there. People coming to your channel to use those emotes? Who the fuck cares, congratulations on the extra viewers and ad revenue.

That's one thing that CinCinBear (I know you guys are getting sick of me talking about her lol) has talked about. She has kind'a a weird relationship with twitchfails over on youtube. While it has brought many more viewers to her stream (me included), she doesn't like the fact that she's on TwitchFails.

Me? I'd be happy to be on TwitchFails as long as it meant that I got exposure.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Here it is.

wow what a giant pussy, all he does is talk shit, it's his whole character, and a meme pops up making fun of him and he goes full on salty dog. such a bitch

I still don't really get the CD / transparency thing. is it cause of the stupid glasses he wears?

he brought all this shit on himself

goishen

Macho Ma'am
wow what a giant pussy, all he does is talk shit, it's his whole character, and a meme pops up making fun of him and he goes full on salty dog. such a bitch

I still don't really get the CD / transparency thing. is it cause of the stupid glasses he wears?

he brought all this shit on himself

I think CD stands for Crying Disrespect. All this shit comes back to when he cried on stream about cheating on his wife.

*shrug* Who knows if I'm correct or not.