Twitch.tv

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I think CD stands for Crying Disrespect. All this shit comes back to when he cried on stream about cheating on his wife.

*shrug* Who knows if I'm correct or not.

oh did he say he wanted to be "transparent" during that? I can't remember but everything comes together if he said that. Makes sense.

he hurt his brand letting this get to him

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
That's one thing that CinCinBear (I know you guys are getting sick of me talking about her lol) has talked about. She has kind'a a weird relationship with twitchfails over on youtube. While it has brought many more viewers to her stream (me included), she doesn't like the fact that she's on TwitchFails.

Me? I'd be happy to be on TwitchFails as long as it meant that I got exposure.

I at least kind of understand that, because that's more look related and I feel like streamers like her have to at least uphold the image of don't just personify me like that. But then go on and do the stuff that's going to end up there anyways. Kind of speak one thing do another. It's pretty different imo, Doc's just being a bitch

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I at least kind of understand that, because that's more look related and I feel like streamers like her have to at least uphold the image of don't just personify me like that. But then go on and do the stuff that's going to end up there anyways. Kind of speak one thing do another. It's pretty different imo, Doc's just being a bitch

ya definitely, if you're going after physical shit it's one thing, but you got a dude who tears into people (tons of streamers) for all sorts of shit, and when he's the brunt he crys to daddy twitch. he shit on his own character he's spent the last couple years creating

goishen

Macho Ma'am

Well, meh. In her case it's much more of, "Don't use me out of context" type of thing, which they totally do. But fuckit, this is the internet. That's what we specialize in.

I've seen some people in her stream saying, "Sue them! Take them down with DMCA!" I'm just like, "It's fair use guys.... Nothing you can do."

But I agree about Doc. I never liked his content either. Seemed appropriate for thirteen year old male crowd.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So I figured it out. People in chat making fun of Doc would say "D Omegalul C" but the text to voice on forsens channel would say "Omegalul C D" and so people started running with the CD thing which doc mistook for crying or cheating or cuck or whatever and went full salt mode.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I don't care who or how long he has dicked anyone. I just want him to go away, at least to drop the act.

I just wish he'd recognize that twitch made him his money, and will likely make him a ton more if he stops acting like a little whiny bitch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Sure are a lot of people in here who can't stop crying about some twitch streamer they claim to not watch/like while calling him a bitch or telling him to 'grow up'. Seems just a tad ironic to me.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Sure are a lot of people in here who can't stop crying about some twitch streamer they claim to not watch/like while calling him a bitch or telling him to 'grow up'. Seems just a tad ironic to me.

says the guy posting in the twitch thread

• 1Worf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Eh, he is just talking about other people bitching about some streamer... in the appropriate forum. Seems ok to me!

because I don't watch or like doc it's ironic to talk about his reaction to being made fun of considering his persona? this is the thread for talking about all things twitch so jumping in here and saying we're crying for talking about twitch meta is just.... stupid. there's nothing 'ironic' about our conversation

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ok let me say it less stupidly. I find it humorous that a bunch of people spend 2+ pages calling someone names and implying he's the one who should 'grow up'.

What does his streaming persona have to do with the way he handles business matters? Is it even acceptable under Twitch TOS to create emotes for your channel that make fun of a different streamer? Even if it was in the past, i'm going to guess it's not any more and that's why they removed them and not because Doctor Disrespect has his hand up Twitch's ass controlling them like a puppet.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Ok let me say it less stupidly. I find it humorous that a bunch of people spend 2+ pages calling someone names and implying he's the one who should 'grow up'.

What does his streaming persona have to do with the way he handles business matters? Is it even acceptable under Twitch TOS to create emotes for your channel that make fun of a different streamer? Even if it was in the past, i'm going to guess it's not any more and that's why they removed them and not because Doctor Disrespect has his hand up Twitch's ass controlling them like a puppet.

Because the way he handles those business matters determines if he should be hax0red.

I mean, if someone even back in the aughts even thought about being this much of bitch online, he would haxx0red so fast, it'd make your head spin.

• 1Picard

Cybsled

Twitch audience is very keyed into perception. Grimmz used to average around 10-12k viewers, then he started to cry about stream snipers and used the DCMA thing and his audience died...he's lucky to even get 2k viewers now.

After all of this, I've seen Doc's audience shrink. He was getting in the 25-30k range on average, but after all of this, he was having trouble hitting 20k.

On a side note, I watched Dodger's stream where she introduced her baby on Saturday and learned a lot about pregnancy complications and how fucked up inducing labor is for the mother lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

How do you not see the issue with a Twitch personality focused around shit talking opponents that whines when he gets shit talked?

His core audience expects his victims to have thick skin and most likely recoiled when it turned out that he had thinner skin then the people he was denigrating.

His actions hurt his business more than anyone shit talking him ever could.

• 1Like

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
Twitch audience is very keyed into perception. Grimmz used to average around 10-12k viewers, then he started to cry about stream snipers and used the DCMA thing and his audience died...he's lucky to even get 2k viewers now.

After all of this, I've seen Doc's audience shrink. He was getting in the 25-30k range on average, but after all of this, he was having trouble hitting 20k.

On a side note, I watched Dodger's stream where she introduced her baby on Saturday and learned a lot about pregnancy complications and how fucked up inducing labor is for the mother lol

Yeah I can't stand Grimmz, all that guy does is whine. I tuned in for a couple minutes and he was playing Ring of Elysium or something, some newish battle royale game. One guy subbed and asked him which weapon was best with his sub text and Grimmz said "whatever weapon works best in lag because this game is always laggy." He is constantly bitching about one thing or another, it really makes me not want to watch.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah, I could never watch Grimmz either. This is even before all the DMCA stuff. It's too death metal for me. Add to this complaining about everything. Screw that.

Also, I'm pretty sure that everyone's viewership is down. I'm blaming it on the weather. Since it's gotten warmer outside, people have found things to do outside.

spronk

FPS noob
sodapoppin and ninja view counts still seem to be way higher than normal, maybe they just stream when no one else is

another guy i've followed for years is nickmercs, he used to only stream call of duty stuff and was always around 3-5k views/subs with the numbers going down the past few years as call of duty died. he's been playing fortnite now though and his numbers have doubled or tripled, pretty crazy how just figuring out the right game to stream can make such a difference to your $$ bottom line

Cybsled

Ya, the big numbers are almost always game related, but only so long as you maintain a really high level of skill. Even people with extremely loyal followings will get garbage views if they're playing a game with no interest. Ninja is king of Fortnite viewers, Shroud is king of PUBG viewers...but a huge part of that is the fact they're extremely good at those games and both games are high in interest.

Doc isn't that amazing at games. He is probably average/slightly above average I would say and frequently gets carried, so he needs his character to really carry the viewers.