Twitch.tv

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
3 of those top 5 are all buddying it up in FortNite, (Ninja/Lupo/Tim) and they all tailor to kiddies, keeping language clean, not much music, etc.

Lupo/Tim basically riding the Ninja wave.

LoL has really fallen, imaqtpie at 23rd.

Ninja was the top FortNite stream today as a Rerun. Even had more viewers than Lupo+Tim duoing. But each of them had 25-30k viewers. Top 4-5 FN streams today were all over 20k simultaneously, with Ninja at 30-40 for a rerun. Just crazy.

Edit: Also, Ninja got over 30K subs in 1 day on Wednesday when the new Twitch Prime loot for FN came out.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Must of downloaded those Amouranth Vids when I was drunk and forgot, just found them in my folder. She has no clue how to act sexy.... Clicked on one and she was trying to talk dirty and wink alot, but it came off like a bad SNL sketch that was mocking a phone sex commercial. Who faps to this shit!?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah... it was incredibly cringey lmao

grossgore's stream cracks me up, his family is so fucking weird lmao

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
OK that was a damn site better than that anorexic Russian chick with skin cancer that was linked earlier!

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
What's the natural skin color of Koreans? All of these Korean streamers are a pale white but I watched Train to Busan and the little girl (who I assume is Korean) looks nothing like a Korean. She has brownish skin. I know there's a shit ton of plastic surgery in SK but do they fuck with their skin tone as well?

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
on average they're definitely darker than that girl. That's lighting, avoiding the sun and skin whitening cream i'd imagine

• 1Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
While I know the Doc gets a lot of flak around here I still enjoy some of the unscripted moments from his stream. Watch his head a little over half way in (around 28 seconds).

• 1Like