Twitch.tv

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
I think I'm good with the fact that I have no idea who any of those people are on that banner.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
She's decently attractive, not annoying, and good at games from the few times I've seen her during events. Also doesn't have a penis unlike other "girls".

Cybsled

Most of the big streamers are just at scheduled meet and greet events. Ninja has headlining a few things and a few are doing events (like the Dorito bowl).

Ya, Annemunition is legit. Shroud usually likes squadding with her in Rainbow6 Siege. Her main game is R6, but she has been playing Blackout since release.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I think I can do skyrim via a C++ skse plugin. That opens up alot of opportunities as there are a million mods to make things interesting.

There's a hard mode survival thing coming to the special edition, but I never bothered to get it. I doubt it will be as well done and bug free as the various mods out there.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I've been streaming a bit lately doing a survival challenge thing where I start at level 1 on a lava world in empyrion. You get out of the pod and it's 300 degrees and you have nothing. It's tough. I burned to death alot, but it was entertaining.

Once I made it into orbit it got rather dull though. With most of the survival stuff I like the surviving bit only lasts the first few minutes.

It got me looking into twitch extensions. There are a few games that would be really cool if viewers could "do stuff". Like throw buffs or debuffs at you or gear. I could do it in empyrion as it has a plugin architecture going. I wrote one to do a simple hacky permadeath that restarts you if you die.

So I've been trying to think of a cool game to do in an interactive way like that. I don't talk or do the whole stream of consciousness blather that streamers do, so viewer funbuttons would help with my total lack of personality.

Survival games are an obvious candidate. Also I was thinking an elderscrolls like tying into open morrowind. Skyrim would be cool but I'm not sure how I'd connect it to the extension stuff. Maybe an xcom thing where viewers could give a % boost or penalty to the next shot? I dunno! Give me ideas so that I might steal them.

Hand of Fate 2, and Dead Cells there is more that have twitch interactive but those are the 2 most recent ones I remember, vaguely remember some FPS game that had it also but the name is slipping my mind..

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I believe I heard a "can I rest my flaps on your bonnet" yesterday when I clicked into her stream.

If she's faking then she's hilarious. If she's not faking she's still hilarious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I believe I heard a "can I rest my flaps on your bonnet" yesterday when I clicked into her stream.

If she's faking then she's hilarious. If she's not faking she's still hilarious.

Either way she goan get banned.

Can't be a girl gamer and actually appeal to people in a non-sexual way and last a while on twitch, admins seem to not like that. You will either never gain a following OR if you do gain a following, you'll be banned.

Needless

Toe Sucker
She'll be fine, if twitch bans her then she said she'll provide her documents or whatever to prove she has it
Would be a bad look if they ban her and she turns out to be legit and twitch in all their SJW glory bans a person with a disability lol

Either way she's some good laughs regardless

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Really bad tourette's with some motor ticks, but primarily extremely foul mouthed ones with a British accent.

This shit is gold. Just clicking through past videos and heard "im in love with a fish" and "every cunt is on my kitten" With a mixture of ticks and whistles. and "my mic didnt work and my cunt is on fire"

Thank you guys for exposing me to this.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
she has a tick that triggers when Tracer is in her game. First time i heard it i almost started crying from laughing, gets me every time

• 1Like

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
It might get old after a little while, but man I am really enjoying her stream haha. The tics are pure comedy gold.