Twitch.tv

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The girl is a pretty incredible method actor... or is secretly one of the most interesting humans on the planet. I looked her up for about 10 minutes this weekend and she just happened to be telling a "true story" of how she fell into a sewage pit and almost died from infection rotting shit and cow bodies. Then a cop lit a cigarette and they both almost blew up. Then the paramedics stripped her down naked and she asked the female medic if she could fist her in the ass, because, you know, tourettes and all.

Then she goes into how she can't have boy friends because when they go to the super market, she does tourettes head-whiplashes every time her guy points something out on the shelf and all the other people think she is wincing from him raising his hand to her. When really, it is her that reflexively beats her boy friends, punches them in the stomach and shit, because tourettes.

It is just too much. 10 minutes of it and I got my fill.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
must take her a long time to get ready lol

i'd still let her step on my neck and choke me out, but she's not allowed to talk. God that entire house has the most obnoxious voices ever

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
This just in: Girl Looks Different In Makeup Than She Does Without Makeup. This, and more, coming up next! Stay Tuned!

• 1Worf

Fadaar

That guy
no idea who that chick is but she actually looks pretty decent without makeup compared to a lot of monstrosities i've seen

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>

She's up again. It's really weird listening to her. She is good looking, has a super sexy voice, and the sexy tourette's stuff is really weird, but in this strange fetish way.

WeirdBoner.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

She's up again. It's really weird listening to her. She is good looking, has a super sexy voice, and the sexy tourette's stuff is really weird, but in this strange fetish way.

WeirdBoner.jpg

She's very pretty, but I feel bad for her because her tics are very annoying. The random whistling drives me up a wall and I can only watch a little of her. It'll be curious to see what Twitch does when she blurts some racist shit because of her Tourettes. She literally has zero control over what she blurts out, so I'm curious to see if Twitch would actually suspend her.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
She's very pretty, but I feel bad for her because her tics are very annoying. The random whistling drives me up a wall and I can only watch a little of her. It'll be curious to see what Twitch does when she blurts some racist shit because of her Tourettes. She literally has zero control over what she blurts out, so I'm curious to see if Twitch would actually suspend her.

She seems to have certain set of ticks. Usually its sexual. Best combo was something involving jesus. But I dont see her tourettes just starting up with N bombs.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
She seems to have certain set of ticks. Usually its sexual. Best combo was something involving jesus. But I dont see her tourettes just starting up with N bombs.

She said the other day that her Dad or something listened to a lot of rap with the N word in it, and is thankful she doesn't blurt it out. She isn't sure why she blurts out the words she does subconsciously.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>

She said something mildly homophobic in one of the ticks she had while I was watching. She also received a 500 pound gift (and said the same dude gave her another 500 yesterday, too) so she is at least making bank while Twitch doesn't ban her.