Twitch.tv

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They've done it sometimes for WoW when there was a popular WoW thing going on, but being able to choose class to watch would be nice. And PvE or PvP. Basically more filters would be nice.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
They've done it sometimes for WoW when there was a popular WoW thing going on, but being able to choose class to watch would be nice. And PvE or PvP. Basically more filters would be nice.
This is a thing for most of the big games. Hearthstone for example can be filtered by rank and class via a drop down while viewing the hearthstone category

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah, I mean, most celebrities, even the A tier ones aren't that interesting on their own. What they need to do is to have a show like Saturday Night Live.

Where people come in and do improv and skits. And hopefully it's funnier. As if that's a hard bar to pass.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
tourettes chick moving into asmr. interdasting

edit: her asmr his fucking hilarious

edit 2: almost makes me believe it's all a set up to make fun of twitch, who can't ban her cause she's 'disabled', this is great, I think she's full of shit but brilliant

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
First thing I hear as I open her stream. Fuck my cunt, and biscuit. Pop whistle.

Oh, my favorite thing is "Can I cum on your biscuit?"

Almost made me spit up my beer.

Also :

Summit was playing these hillbillies tonight. The first game he got against them he was teabagging all of them. You might'a had to have been there, but it was funny as fuck.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
uBlock Origin stopped working on twitch ads for me, and now twitch prime doesn't remove ads from the channels you aren't subbed to, which was fucking things up for me. I installed altnerative player for twitch (chrome) and it seems to work well for now, a little cleaner UI than other stuff especially since I prefer to have chat hidden most of the time
Alternate Player for Twitch.tv

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
uBlock Origin stopped working on twitch ads for me, and now twitch prime doesn't remove ads from the channels you aren't subbed to, which was fucking things up for me. I installed altnerative player for twitch (chrome) and it seems to work well for now, a little cleaner UI than other stuff especially since I prefer to have chat hidden most of the time
Alternate Player for Twitch.tv

There are ways to stream twitch through VLC/MPC-H/Others if that ends up not working as well. It can also help avoid some of the stuttering/playback issues that some browser setups have been having over the past year.

• 1Like

iamragnarok

Trakanon Raider
There are ways to stream twitch through VLC/MPC-H/Others if that ends up not working as well. It can also help avoid some of the stuttering/playback issues that some browser setups have been having over the past year.
Yeah there are other options. I use streamlink/streamlink sometimes. Picture quality is crisp. The only downside is I have to make a separate browser window if I want to see chat at the same time.

• 2Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I just use Adblock Plus. Never seen a twitch or YouTube ad in my life (except when on the phone).

• 1Like

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Yeah there are other options. I use streamlink/streamlink sometimes. Picture quality is crisp. The only downside is I have to make a separate browser window if I want to see chat at the same time.

Easy fix ~ Chatty - Twitch Chat Client gets around twitchs lame "chat" system, it is basically a IRC server they use for it, any IRC client will actually work, but chatty has the emote systems in place.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
lol ninja is gonna be streaming fortnite with like travis scott (rapper), aquafina (that weird sounding asian chick who was in oceans 8, crazy rich asians, etc) and some other celebs. aquafina's voice already has me ready to mute

ninja is also showing off his streaming room or whatever, its pretty damn sick, i think its a custom built house or something
edit: apparently red bull paid for the whole room haha

Last edited:
  • 1Barf

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
lol ninja is gonna be streaming fortnite with like travis scott (rapper), aquafina (that weird sounding asian chick who was in oceans 8, crazy rich asians, etc) and some other celebs. aquafina's voice already has me ready to mute

ninja is also showing off his streaming room or whatever, its pretty damn sick, i think its a custom built house or something
edit: apparently red bull paid for the whole room haha

I hate this world

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Everybody latches on to the winner. Even when the winner brings in diminishing returns.

Sycophants, the very definition of the word.

Needless

Toe Sucker

halloween stream last year was really good, this year should be nutty too. Japan is ridiculous for halloween lmao

• 2Like