Twitch.tv

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

halloween stream last year was really good, this year should be nutty too. Japan is ridiculous for halloween lmao

Last year was a great stream. IIRC, Jake said on last year's stream that Halloween is a recent thing in Japan. They used to never celebrate it.

Edit: He's hanging out with Bawnsai too. She is a pretty cute Asian chick.

Last edited:

Cybsled

Last year was a great stream. IIRC, Jake said on last year's stream that Halloween is a recent thing in Japan. They used to never celebrate it.

Edit: He's hanging out with Bawnsai too. She is a pretty cute Asian chick.

Ya, Halloween in Japan has only been a "thing" for like the past 5ish years or so. They have another ghost festival, but it is more serious. Halloween (Western version) has basically become a more fun, let's dress up/cosplay thing. They don't actually trick or treat really, just the costume thing.

Araxen

Every stream I watch reaffirms that I'm living in the wrong country.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Jake in China hanging out with Water this week.

I miss the chick from Halloween. She was pretty fun.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Man if I had known while I was growing up playing video games and smashing sideways vagina in Japan was a career option... Fuck you guidance counselors.

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I randomly happened upon this clip and I have no clue who any of these people, but I sure as fuck know who Ron Jeremy is and OMG that shit would be hilarious if true.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Those girls are all so very fake

giphy.gif

Needless

Toe Sucker
Rajj is really recycled cringe content at this point too, guy needs some originality and to drop the shitty accent