Twitch.tv

Folanlron

Lord Nagafen Raider
1,054
5d 5h 4m
Reactions
207 12 0 0
Wasn't there a forced delay when HLS was first being used ? If I remember right it was something like 10-15secs, probably was early transcoder issues' that they have sense cleared up.
 

StoiCynic

Lord Nagafen Raider
1,596
7d 17m
Reactions
219 16 0 0
That looks cringey as hell.

Also, little odd her tourettes has her do basically a irl meme.
Could just be a case of life imitating "art". But yeah, I could never watch her. I believe she has tourettes and good for her for not giving a shit and monetizing it, but I find it hard to watch.
 

Fight

<Donors Crew>
2,635
11d 1h 54m
Reactions
1,145 86 0 0
She is a performance artist. Like 10% of her act is actual tourettes and the other 90% she willingly plays up.
 

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Moderation Tools>
5,421
17d 23h 56m
Reactions
12,173 2,960 0 0
I haven't seen a random ad on Twitch in forever. I am guessing Twitch Prime + various browser add-ons are protecting me lol
The Twitch 5 extension for Chrome desktop doesn't present ads. Works about as well as the W10 ap (less the ads of course). $5 ap on Xbox, ztwitch or whatever, also doesn't show ads.
 

Serpens

<Donors Crew>
471
18d 20h 13m
Reactions
1,353 148 0 0
I use Edge and I've never installed an ad-blocker. Never seen an in-stream ad on Twitch. When Asmongold runs ads at the end of his stream, I never see them. /shrug
 

Crone

Trakanon Raider
6,401
11d 22h 40m
Reactions
700 66 0 0
I use Edge and I've never installed an ad-blocker. Never seen an in-stream ad on Twitch. When Asmongold runs ads at the end of his stream, I never see them. /shrug
I'm still on uBlock Origin Chrome extension, and I don't either.
 

Malakriss

Blackwing Lair Raider
7,235
Reactions
2,535 251 0 0
you can actually see the counter on uBlock Origin go up over time as it blocks twitch's ad attempts.
 

goishen

Lord Nagafen Raider
920
7d 6h 45m
Reactions
557 113 0 0

lmao

I'm sorry, I know it seems like self promotion, and it kind'a is. But I'm sitting over here after editing the video, and I'm still laughing.
 

StoiCynic

Lord Nagafen Raider
1,596
7d 17m
Reactions
219 16 0 0
Moon once again proving why he is the best.


He touches on the topic a few times within 30 minutes of the VOD. I'd be more pissed at the devs. Dude is actually having fun and supporting the game naturally but they pay these other big streamers to play the game they were bashing when they will turn around and stop playing again as soon as they stop paying. Not like he would take the money even if they offered but still kind of a slap in the face.
 

Araxen

<Donors Crew>
6,549
27d 5h 9m
Reactions
1,989 187 0 0
Moon once again proving why he is the best.


He touches on the topic a few times within 30 minutes of the VOD. I'd be more pissed at the devs. Dude is actually having fun and supporting the game naturally but they pay these other big streamers to play the game they were bashing when they will turn around and stop playing again as soon as they stop paying. Not like he would take the money even if they offered but still kind of a slap in the face.
This is why he's the best. lol

 

spronk

FPS noob
<Donors Crew>
11,853
14d 3h 12m
Reactions
4,948 491 0 0
damn i didn't know this meme was still alive a year later

 

Cybsled

Vyemm Raider
7,844
8d 11h 22m
Reactions
2,708 788 0 0
Not sure if it is considered more Youtube than Twitch Drama, but JesseCox/Husky(starcraft)/RosannaPansinohave been having an airing of old drama from years ago today. People like Dodger, Crendor, and incontrol have been backing up Jesse after pretty much being silent all these years. Summed up: Husky and RosannaPansino look like fame hungry asshats that dumped everyone when they were no longer useful to their rise.
 

goishen

Lord Nagafen Raider
920
7d 6h 45m
Reactions
557 113 0 0
Meh, never watched Husky. I tried, then when he said that he sucked because he was only in Plat level I stopped. Dude's an annoying sycophant, and will ever only speak to the 1%.
 

Araxen

<Donors Crew>
6,549
27d 5h 9m
Reactions
1,989 187 0 0
This dude is the King of Autism on Twitch and it isn't even close anymore.