Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Wasn't there a forced delay when HLS was first being used ? If I remember right it was something like 10-15secs, probably was early transcoder issues' that they have sense cleared up.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
That looks cringey as hell.

Also, little odd her tourettes has her do basically a irl meme.

Could just be a case of life imitating "art". But yeah, I could never watch her. I believe she has tourettes and good for her for not giving a shit and monetizing it, but I find it hard to watch.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She is a performance artist. Like 10% of her act is actual tourettes and the other 90% she willingly plays up.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I haven't seen a random ad on Twitch in forever. I am guessing Twitch Prime + various browser add-ons are protecting me lol
The Twitch 5 extension for Chrome desktop doesn't present ads. Works about as well as the W10 ap (less the ads of course). $5 ap on Xbox, ztwitch or whatever, also doesn't show ads.

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
I use Edge and I've never installed an ad-blocker. Never seen an in-stream ad on Twitch. When Asmongold runs ads at the end of his stream, I never see them. /shrug

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I use Edge and I've never installed an ad-blocker. Never seen an in-stream ad on Twitch. When Asmongold runs ads at the end of his stream, I never see them. /shrug
I'm still on uBlock Origin Chrome extension, and I don't either.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
you can actually see the counter on uBlock Origin go up over time as it blocks twitch's ad attempts.

• 2Like

goishen

Macho Ma'am

lmao

I'm sorry, I know it seems like self promotion, and it kind'a is. But I'm sitting over here after editing the video, and I'm still laughing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Moon once again proving why he is the best.

He touches on the topic a few times within 30 minutes of the VOD. I'd be more pissed at the devs. Dude is actually having fun and supporting the game naturally but they pay these other big streamers to play the game they were bashing when they will turn around and stop playing again as soon as they stop paying. Not like he would take the money even if they offered but still kind of a slap in the face.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Moon once again proving why he is the best.

He touches on the topic a few times within 30 minutes of the VOD. I'd be more pissed at the devs. Dude is actually having fun and supporting the game naturally but they pay these other big streamers to play the game they were bashing when they will turn around and stop playing again as soon as they stop paying. Not like he would take the money even if they offered but still kind of a slap in the face.

This is why he's the best. lol

• 2Like

Cybsled

Not sure if it is considered more Youtube than Twitch Drama, but JesseCox/Husky(starcraft)/RosannaPansinohave been having an airing of old drama from years ago today. People like Dodger, Crendor, and incontrol have been backing up Jesse after pretty much being silent all these years. Summed up: Husky and RosannaPansino look like fame hungry asshats that dumped everyone when they were no longer useful to their rise.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Meh, never watched Husky. I tried, then when he said that he sucked because he was only in Plat level I stopped. Dude's an annoying sycophant, and will ever only speak to the 1%.

Araxen

This dude is the King of Autism on Twitch and it isn't even close anymore.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like