Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So they showed the fat bitch on the pole and said something about losing weight so where are the after shots? I am assuming the mammoth sized ones are the before? Or at they trying to pretend she is an inspiration while she is still ham planet?

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
The only after shots are if you play it in reverse so it looks like she loses a ton of weight instead of gaining a ton of weight.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So I am gonna watch microsoft e3 presentation on mixer, first time using it. Seems decent enough, wonder if people who want to get started in streaming might have a better chance at success going with mixer instead of twitch.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Streaming or just taking video inside a bathroom seems like a good way to get your ass kicked. Guess it depends on where you were.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am

Nola

Trakanon Raider
What an idiot. He is a GROWN ASS man who should of have some knowledge of what is right and wrong. Filming in a public bathroom is defitenly was not right. Even though he may not had any ill attempt that was a very stupid thing to do. I hope he gets banned permanently from Twitch.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
How to turn almost unlimited free money from playing video games and goofing off to a blacklisted chump. That has got to hurt.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
people are saying he told the camera man not to follow him into the bathroom, but at the same time he's clearly acting and aware the camera guy is in the bathroom with him filming.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
people are saying he told the camera man not to follow him into the bathroom, but at the same time he's clearly acting and aware the camera guy is in the bathroom with him filming.

Professionally the best move is probably to apologize and then blame everything on the cameraman. Assume no fault it's the American way.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Argarth

On the verandah
Professionally the best move is probably to apologize and then blame everything on the cameraman. Assume no fault it's the American way.
Well he fired his director (presumably the cameraman), so he heard you!

edit: what really blows my mind is the fact that he hasn't been arrested yet.