Twitch.tv

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If they want money they can get fucking sponsors and ad revenue. Nobody "Deserves" subs and donations. The fact you dipshits think any of these people deserve money is weird.

fris

Vyemm Raider
Amouranth looks off for 2 reasons. her eyes are funky, maybe too close? not quite down syndrome, but there's something weird in her expressions.

2nd, there's a fat kid in there dying to get out. w/ how much moving around she does, her lower body isn't that tight.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Like others have said, I can't even say what it is. Something is just off. Honestly the fact that none of us can put words to it probably means we are seeing something subconsciously that tells our minds she's a sociopath.
I always thought she was a tranny.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
The thing people see as off with Amouranth is the fact she has zero sex appeal. ZERO. It must be tough to have absolutely no appeal as a woman who has spent so much time trying to get her body nice. You see the big tits and the fat ass and flat stomach, but she can barely walk, watch her dance she can hardly move. Subconsciously you know she would be a dead fish in bed, there is just nothing there.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I remember awhile ago a bunch of her patreon "lewd" vids got leaked and someone linked them here. She was trying so hard to act hot and it looked exactly like an SNL parody of a phone sex commercial. She has no idea how to use her body, it's fucking weird.

Oldbased

> Than U
So I opened Twitch and the "promoted" streamer was a drag queen with a tranny behind Xer holding a inflatable child baby with a mouth opening for dicks. Not lying.
1587349030048.png

Time for Trump is start cracking some pedo heads.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
lol... you're the one that sees a tiny hole in an inflatable kid doll and thinks... "that's where a dick goes!". You're the one that seems to have child fucking on the brain.

• 5Picard
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol... you're the one that sees a tiny hole in an inflatable kid doll and thinks... "that's where a dick goes!". You're the one that seems to have child fucking on the brain.

Pedo apologist

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Tiny hole that is the same size as both of their mouths. Why are you defending the behavior is the real question.
Tera walks into a bar and sees a drag queen, a tranny and a child sex doll. He says I'll take all 3 but only one is going to like my tiny cock.
You sick fuck.

Oldbased

> Than U
Always thought this too. Pronounced jaw, wide shoulders, long arms, large hands, narrow hips. None of the grace in movement that women seem to naturally posess (watch clip). I have no proof but my spidey senses say man.

Guess we will know within a year. She is on the final stage before the bonus round.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Amouranth has the face of a 2x a pack a day smoker, I can't really put my finger on it. Inb4 knees too sharp, yes I'd let her gargle my cum

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tiny hole that is the same size as both of their mouths. Why are you defending the behavior is the real question.
Tera walks into a bar and sees a drag queen, a tranny and a child sex doll. He says I'll take all 3 but only one is going to like my tiny cock.
You sick fuck.
You're obsessed with trannies and kid fucking... get help.