Twitch.tv

Fadaar

That guy
what sucks is he won't be able to play with anyone who's streaming on twitch

... which means we're going to get a lot of doc/shroud. or at least that seems to be the obvious conclusion i'm drawing.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

... which means we're going to get a lot of doc/shroud. or at least that seems to be the obvious conclusion i'm drawing.
Why would he not be able to play with people playing on Twitch?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
The day just isnt the same without him.

20200806_175521.jpg

Few weeks on youtube and its onto his own platform.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's completely irrelevant for anyone playing with him. That's just not how it works

They cannot stream on Twitch playing with him if he's perma banned from Twitch. They can play with him whenever they want when they aren't streaming, but they won't be allowed to do so if they're live on Twitch and his ban is still in effect

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider

Doc/Shroud is always some good gaming to watch.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
That's completely irrelevant for anyone playing with him. That's just not how it works

Tyler1s girlfriend was banned for a long time and he panicked every time she got near the stream (as he could get in trouble for even showing her). Worse than that, I remember a streamer (might have been Sodapoppin) panicked as a banned streamer suddenly was on a discord call, quitting it quickly and explained that streamers can't even use discord calls/voip with banned people. Once Twitch says you're off the platform, you're off the platform, even by proxy.

Not like they're going to do something if anyone faces Doc randomly in a game, but I doubt we will see Summit or TimTheTatman play with Doc in Tarkov or the likes unless Twitch have relaxed on the whole policy of not featuring banned streamers.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I doubt it. I wonder how much of that is "let's make Mr. Bezos happy" political bullshit.

I can guarantee some, but I'm willing to state that's not all of it.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Moonmoon is whiskey drunk, and playing Fall Guys. He's kind of annoying drunk, but who isn't when they are drinking whiskey?

• 1Worf

Szlia

The two new popular games on Twitch seem to be Fall Guys, which I find pretty dull, and Among Us which is a pure goldmine of drama and comedy. The only problem with Among Us is that it's one of these game that can end frienships, so I doubt streamers will play it for long :D

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Not exactly Twitch related, but I couldn't be arsed making a new thread about it. But could someone recommend a good YouTube Let's Player for me? I have in mind watching someone good play Cyberpunk when it is released. Generally I'm looking for someone who is reasonably mature, playes RPGs for their story (i.e. does't skip or talk over dialogue) and tries to play within the story (i.e. roleplayes) and is relatively mature. I have a love/hate relationship with one such guy, Gopher who has some amazing Skyrim LPs and other, but I have two big problems with him. 1. he's a total prude (if he even has a hint at something sexual he freaks out), and 2. he can be a bit over the top and annoying at times. But in all else he is amazing, you feel like you're watching a show and not some dude playing a game.

Anyone know of someone like him I can check out?

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider

Maybe you missed the shit show of them banning streamers when Ice Poseidon got shit canned? Twitch gave zero fucks when it came to giving out short term bans to people if he made any appearance on their streams, regardless if it was intentional or not.

• 1Like