Twitch.tv

Cybsled

Imagine Gamer Houses but as an old folk's home

Nursing Homes would be less boring. Imagine being a gamer all your life, then your kids put you in a nursing home with no gamer setup or good internet. You'd probably die of boredom in a matter of weeks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Nursing Homes would be less boring. Imagine being a gamer all your life, then your kids put you in a nursing home with no gamer setup or good internet. You'd probably die of boredom in a matter of weeks.
Obviously he meant in the future where there will be plenty of gamer setups and good internet and still very much considered boring shit for old people. When kids are out there with whatever their new craze is... probably being dead from all the nuclear war and what not. I don't know.

Fadaar

That guy
him not being able to play with any people streaming on twitch is the worst part about his move. i like watching doc but i much prefer the banter when he's with someone.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Doc is really bad at platformers. He didn't put in that Super Mario Bros time when he was younger. lol

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So scuffed in so many ways...

You would think ESPN2 would have sync'd up everyone before going live.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
lol hillarious, what a fucking joke

i'm a complete retard and I bet I could get this set up in 4 hours with perfect audio

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Oh they will if theyre the select few banking millions. Babes will blow him every headshots if it means riding shotgun in his ferrari.
Yep. One of the few Ferrari's in my city is owned by some young popular streamer. There's no way he can't easily get laid for his wealth that comes from his gaming.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Oh they will if theyre the select few banking millions. Babes will blow him every headshots if it means riding shotgun in his ferrari.
Right, they're getting laid if they have millions. Not because they are good at video games. There's nothing attractive to women about being good at video games. Having money though, we all know that's a different story.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Right, they're getting laid if they have millions. Not because they are good at video games. There's nothing attractive to women about being good at video games. Having money though, we all know that's a different story.

Times have changed my dude. There's entire cliques with groupies built around League of Legends in highschools now, and getting to challenger rank can and will get you laid.

• 1Faggotry

spronk

FPS noob
Times have changed my dude. There's entire cliques with groupies built around League of Legends in highschools now, and getting to challenger rank can and will get you laid.

how do you know this stuff

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Oldbased

> Than U
My new wasting time game is to go to streams like this.
Talk them up a bit nicely and then slam out, damn 3 of you are so hot. Y'all have a good night.
Then watch the faces as it hits them and wonder which one of them ISN'T hot.
Really fucks with them good.
1597466375382.png

Look you fucking virgins. I'm 50. Ain't none of these stretched tires going to let me on it for anything under $1000 but I sure as fuck ain't going to SIMP them.
If anything I am helping young virgins like Bat Soup and Salad get a chance with these 2020 whores by knocking them down to reality a bit.
No damn respect these days. Dangerfield was right.

Also notice the only one who knows she is rocking is smiling.
Bonus round for you cunts

Last edited:
  • 7Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 9 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I've hired a few young guys fresh out of high school and from what they tell me it's nothing like it used to be. First of all, they're all mostly giant pussies. Secret keg parties when the parents are out town? That's a thing of the past. Quarterback plowing through half the cheerleading squad? Nah, that would be disrespectful. Being trans are the new "cool kids" and bullies.

This one kid was telling me that he didn't really have a lot of friends or was popular because he wasn't interested in being gay or trans. He told me about a little get together he went to (no keg, no booze) where he walked in on his friend blowing another guy from the varsity football team. He later talked to him and said, I didn't realize you were gay. His friend said "I'm not, but I just wanted to try it to see if I was".

• 8WTF
  • 2Pathetic
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 13 users