Twitch.tv

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I think the only way you'll get a no shit 100% adblock solution for Twitch is to simply not watch Twitch. :/

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Move to United States of Euroland without Brexitlandia.
I got a 30s ad that was 1 out of 6 the other day clicking a random channel. Might depend on the country but here in France at least you get a shit ton of ads still ever since the new changes. Although it seems to depend on the channel, and I guess the one channel I had used my prime sub on didn't have ads anymore(small channel though so no idea if it just doesn't have ads normally).

Luckily I also don't give a shit about watching most streams anyway. I watched a lot of Dota but with the corona the competitive scene is half dead and past that I only watched a few random things.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I use streamlink GUI when i want to leave a stream up for hours with no ads. Alternative player works too but it has a longer broadcast delay while streamlink is roughly equal to browser latency or one second behind.

There is a chrome extension that supposedly still works but the firefox version got broken.

Also they save ads for prime time cause it's a waste to push them to limited # of scrubs during the day. Some streamers have contracts that prevent prerolls and UBO still naturally blocks some "pushed" midrolls so I can watch DrLupo without ads and no sub for example.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nah, something funky was going to happen. Watching the livestream, no one stops at this stop sign. They roll right through it. Some don't even slow down. lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Not sure why I never heard of this retard before but he's more entertaining that 99% of the shit streamers so far.

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Committed
Reactions: 3 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I don't generally condone keying, but if someone does end up keying that monstrosity, I wouldn't condemn them for it.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
winnar.png

Look at that winnar thumbnail :D

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
All the sweaty tryhards and cheaters are in the fresh Competitive so wins are about as easy as you can get right now. In a week or so it'll be terrible again.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
OK, more of a YouTube rant than a Twitch rant:

I've had to do a lot of work away from my PC for a while now, and so I've been watching YouTube videos on my phone (since there isn't a computer near by). As a result, I've not had my YT ad block up. Now, most of the adds I've seen are short, 10-15 seconds and I just let them roll, but these past two days I've seen an increasing number of adverts that are 1+ minute long. Some are over 5 minutes long (for some shitty WWII mobile game). The mind boggles. Firstly who the fuck creates a 5+ minute long advert? Who OKs a marketing campaign using that? And who the fuck watches it all??

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Not sure why I never heard of this retard before but he's more entertaining that 99% of the shit streamers so far.
Wubby's great, definitely hard shills for money on twitch but I can't deny his stream is funny as fuck. He mentioned in a recent stream that a big rapper (T-Pain maybe?) contacted him about buying the Waifu Mobile or at least having it appear in a future music video so might see a collaboration there.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Wubby's great, definitely hard shills for money on twitch but I can't deny his stream is funny as fuck. He mentioned in a recent stream that a big rapper (T-Pain maybe?) contacted him about buying the Waifu Mobile or at least having it appear in a future music video so might see a collaboration there.
I've been watching GTA RP lately and watched a bit of his stuff. I do find him entertaining, but he grates on me after awhile. I end up watching the other streamers he's with.