Twitch.tv

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah that shit is pretty aids. Twitch can suck a dick if they think anyone is going to willingly watch ads. If they weren't retarded cunts they would learn to do them without interrupting the actual stream. Or find a way to integrate them in a partial window or off to the side.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that shit is pretty aids. Twitch can suck a dick if they think anyone is going to willingly watch ads. If they weren't retarded cunts they would learn to do them without interrupting the actual stream. Or find a way to integrate them in a partial window or off to the side.
Don't think there's a way to do that other than forcing the streamer to initiate an ad sequence. Any other way is going to be a random disruption.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Just spitballing here. Assuming they are heading the mobile gaming route.

1 ad = 1 twitchcoin (twoin?)
3 twoins = 1 hour ad free watching
or pay $$$

Profit.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
a streamer with their 14 most loyal (and most donation-happy) fans

spot the streamer:

1614332855392.png

• 7Worf
  • 2Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
This is something that never ceases to boggle my mind. Guys like this happy to show of their faces. It's the same as people who do stupid shit and post it online. Why?? If I were a Simp I'd never show my face on camera. And if I glued my hair on I'd also never post a video of it online. Why are people so happy to show the entire world how dumb they are?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
This is something that never ceases to boggle my mind. Guys like this happy to show of their faces. It's the same as people who do stupid shit and post it online. Why?? If I were a Simp I'd never show my face on camera. And if I glued my hair on I'd also never post a video of it online. Why are people so happy to show the entire world how dumb they are?

Been bred into people by now. Social media look at me, and reality TV look at me be dumb. I took a shit, let me tweet that out.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

they are probably so ecstatic that a streamer thot acknowledges their existence that they don't care at this point. Gotta hand it to the thot. That's a fantastic money making move. Stroke (sic!) the egos of whales and making them give you even more money and at the same time encourage others to donate so they as well can be buttered up by the thot.
I wish I was a young woman. I'd be milking those poor suckers dry and make serious bank.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
they are probably so ecstatic that a streamer thot acknowledges their existence that they don't care at this point.
This. They dont even realize they are showing off how insanely pathetic they are, its all about getting ever so slightly closer to their thot.

Why couldnt more people have this guy for their father?

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
on the one hand its pathetic, on the other hand i'd rather have them at home jerking it off to streamer donations than going around shooting people or stalking women. progress!

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Watching Lirik rage quit ghosts n goblins resurrection on the first stage made my day. Kids these days. Also fuck switch, why is that not on PC?!

Cybsled

Ghost n' Goblins is one of the few NES games I owed as a kid that I never beat. I think the furthest I ever got was like the third stage or something. It was an incredibly unforgiving game and the jump and knockback mechanics are mostly to blame for that. When you jumped in that game, it felt like a dump truck trying to do gymnastics.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Xithxr it will xnd in pxoplx gxting fxd up with this shit, or thx Xnglish languagx will simply rxplacx thx lxttxr "x" with thx lxttxr "x".

• 1Worf