Twitch.tv

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
If Doc has a solid enough case then he holds all the cards, and twitch will settle 100% At first they will try to prolong the legal proceedings to try to put financial pressure on Doc but I gather he's rich enough to endure a legal battle for a couple of years at least. And when twitch realizes that they will panic because they do not want their dirty little secrets to be on a public record. Twitch will settle and have an ironclad NDA. But it will cost them a lot more than just a few million. Doc will be a very rich man

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Lauren Southern is streaming on Twitch now. Has not been banned yet but will the deny her partnership? She gets the views for it.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I followed and she didn't say my name. 2/10 would not simp!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Amazing, I haven't even thought of the epic meal time guys in a decade, but he's still got it:

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Interesting. I wonder what prompted it. Maybe YouTube is getting more serious about attracting big streamers?

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
if only YouTube would acknowledge that their standard UI isn't a good fit for streaming, especially game streaming.

They really need a dedicated page/interface to see live streams and live stream only by category/game/whatever. Unless you're already following them by finding them via another means it can be difficult to even see if someone is live.

• 3Faggotry
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Cybsled

100% correct. The platform really has a dogshit way of showing live streams. They get mixed in with all your other recommended/subscribed videos.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Bunch of accusations coming out against Arcadum. He's been pretty successful running complex D&D campaigns on Twitch and has had lots of big names playing his games

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Bunch of accusations coming out against Arcadum. He's been pretty successful running complex D&D campaigns on Twitch and has had lots of big names playing his games

all this metoo crap is boring.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Crazy to see this Arcadum shit come out. Dude had a good career going on Twitch, and that is over now more than likely. Twitch will end up banning him, or at the very least take his sub button away.

Cybsled

Even if they didn’t, I have to imagine most of the regulars are going to be treating him like radioactive waste and staying away

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Crazy to see this Arcadum shit come out. Dude had a good career going on Twitch, and that is over now more than likely. Twitch will end up banning him, or at the very least take his sub button away.
"I went home and cried"

What a dramaqueen.

Also this woman couldnt try harder to make herself a martyr
I unfortunately made the mistake of letting Arcadum know that. From that moment forward, I cared so deeply for this man and his hardships, that seemed to keep coming, more and more. My heart wrenched with empathy for him and my judgment became clouded. It is only now, that I have gone back and experienced those DM’s again, that I see it. Even now, I feel sympathy for him, when I should not. He twisted me to always believe his words, no matter what we talked about.
Did he rape anyone? Did he force anyone to do anything against their will? No its nothing but a bunch of dumb cunts with psych issues getting involved with someone equally fucked up as them. Nothing is their fault, they had no agency or choice in all this, this douche compelled them to act like stereotypical daddy issues girls.

This world really needs to be hit with a gigantic fucking meteor.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users