Twitch.tv

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
There are so many hot women in Estonia. Women way hotter than this chick. My advice, next time stalk at home bro.

1655392181748.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Who the hell was that interviewer on that show, though? Guy came across as "I don't get these kids with their rap music and their Ataris!"

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who the hell was that interviewer on that show, though? Guy came across as "I don't get these kids with their rap music and their Ataris!"

Seems like its by design. He's meant to be the idiot who knows nothing so Cruz looks knowledgeable by comparison.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Michael Knowles, he's a normie Conservative talking head. He's not stupid, but definitely tried too hard to distance himself from video games, to look high brow.

Szlia

I checked only the first couple minutes, but I don't think it's that surprising that a person not interested in video game has no idea what twitch streamers or loot boxes are. Though, in this context, as Byr mentioned, the interviewer is here to be at the level of the least knowledgeable spectators so that Cruz, who most certainly has been briefed and fed answers beforehand, can explain things.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Shit I am cynical and don't trust politicians pretty much at all but you retards are pulling deep to find some pre-fed and researched lines on what was a one off question. This wasn't some deep insight into the situation Cruz simply showed a very baseline understanding on the issue being talked about. If this was researched by your typical government goon the answer would of probably been off topic and retarded instead.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Most viewed ever Twitch stream right now. Over 3 million viewers. It is a content creator boxing event hosted by a big Spanish streamer.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Most viewed ever Twitch stream right now. Over 3 million viewers. It is a content creator boxing event hosted by a big Spanish streamer.

I wondered what the fuck that was lol. It was all in spanish and appeared to be a bunch of out of shape dudes attempting to box?

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have always wondered who actually sits and types "current cool word" in twitch chat. I might spend some time watching a streamer every now and then, but never have I felt the need to sit and parrot "true" "based" "bald". Granted I'm old and jaded as hell now days.

But this video just explained it perfectly.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I heard people complaining he's not even playing the game for half the stream, he's intro/outro "Just Chatting" bullshit for most of it.

Yeah it takes a certain braindead segment of society to watch that so religiously.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I heard people complaining he's not even playing the game for half the stream, he's intro/outro "Just Chatting" bullshit for most of it.

Yeah it takes a certain braindead segment of society to watch that so religiously.
Nothing causes a drop in viewership more than actually starting to play a game for a variety streamer.

Cybsled

He's outright stated that he does more of the react/into shit because it gets views

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users