Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
They stick if you pay them.What can you do, small indie company..And they just burned a bazillion on Lord of the Hobbiton shithouses.

Fuggers made me redo my filters that cut all the extra crap off the screen.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 19-43-23 All Categories - Twitch.png

Twitch prime game this month.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Aris is the best thing on Twitch but I'm so worried he won't last much longer the way they've been heading

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

It's good Asmon is starting to try to take care of himself now. But 3 root canals in one day? WTF

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
It's good Asmon is starting to try to take care of himself now. But 3 root canals in one day? WTF

from that I gather that he's only gonna get his current teeth fixed and not gonna get implants and stuff.

spronk

FPS noob

also saw the mountain (from game of thrones) is now streaming on twitch and he has some funny clips on reddits LSF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>

God it would be amazing if he actually did start to take care of himself and slowly turned into a gigachad.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider

also saw the mountain (from game of thrones) is now streaming on twitch and he has some funny clips on reddits LSF

Mizkif has been doing "Camp Knut" for 30 days (on day 16 or somesuch) with a bodybuilder from Norway and a bunch of streamers there in Texas. 30 days doing body building in a row, with a fixed diet plan and the likes.

The Mountain saw them doing it, was impressed and they flew him out, he was working out with them yesterday.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

How fucking stupid Twitch is to let such a fucking showman go off their platform because they are all SJW turbo faggots. I am not the biggest fan of Doc but anyone can see he is a name you would want on your side.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
im really getting old, having a hard time deciphering this. i guess the Doc is making a shitty game and Blizzard ripped off a skin

oh man a shitty skeleton face guy, how original. still hilarious how shitty the artists across the board at activision/EA are now, too much time being activists on twitter to do their job i guess

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user