Tyen Reconciliation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
So, this is a pretty accurate reaction:

e0YD6.gif
I'm not saying you couldn't whack to them.

Just that there might be some lingering self-doubt afterwards.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
never fap to stuff that you would make you think otherwise afterwards.

RESPECT YO SELF.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
people seem to forget the minute trex started posting on FoH she had her personal pics dug up without her consent and had hoards of angsty virgins nipping at her heels calling her all sorts of unoriginal, unfunny insults.
That's just a lie. There were some REALLY damn funny insults.

Otherwise, I have no input.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I still don't have any problems with them posting here. I like Tyen and as long as he isn't a mod I don't see any harm.

iannis

Musty Nester
Its all pretty fucking goofy to begin with. It's the internet. All he really has to do is use a different name. The name "tyen" is just fishbait.

He's not really asking to post here. He's asking for some sort of weird life affirmation. When your whole schtick is being insufferable don't be surprised when people decide to stop suffering you.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
No, just... no.
Nope, nuh-uh, no way, fuggetaboutit, hell no, and fuck no.

I don't care what percentage was his vs. Req. vs. Trex's fault; I don't care what was done or not. I wish them all great lives, sincerely, but in no way shape or form do I want to be on the same forums with those guys.

Never again. That someone, even Tyen, would post this thinking it was anything other than flamebait trolling needs this:
8kxsc.gif

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
That's just a lie. There were some REALLY damn funny insults.

Otherwise, I have no input.
sure i had a few, but the vast majority was just pathetic internet virgins making bad attempts to insult the appearance of a girl they could only dream of touching in reality.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
people seem to forget the minute trex started posting on FoH she had her personal pics dug up without her consent...
IIRC her first posts on FoH were daring the "internet professionals" that they couldn't find her info based off of her username & post content, and taunting them about it when they failed to deliver immediately. Some people took it too far, I believe calling her parents and shit, but she definitely helped instigate things. There was a post from Erronius to her that said something to the extent of "lessons are being learned" that I wish I could find.

So, not only have I not seen Shelly's moist, throbbing pussy, I missed out on some pictures of the tits of someone known as swampdonkey?

This injustice must be rectified.
Try this threadRerolled. Post 13 has a spoiler picture of Shelly that I'm not going to click, and 38 has swampdonkey pictures (and her face/nose is shooped around a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.