Poll Tyen vs Trex - Choose Your Side!

Tyen or Trex

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trex

Queen Bee
Actually am team tyen myself. Would be cool if he could pull his shit together and be there to support my kids. Let's cross our fingers, nerd babies. Xo

• 2Picard
  • 2Salty
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users

Pops

Lying whore, fucking cunt, drunk Mormon, big feet, needs a tan and a boob job. I vote Trex.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

trex

Queen Bee
He says he'll pay but doesn't. So I told him I need a job.

Then...

On Mother's Day, on my first week he's trying to fuck with my head. Wants me to fail. It's really sad.

• 1Salty
  • 1Islamic
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
He owes my family and me thousands and thousands of dollars.

Both you and your family? Or just your family? And how is it fair to the kids to not take care of them because of something their father did?

• 3Like

Pops

He owes my family and me thousands and thousands of dollars.
Stop whining. Find a do-it-yourself divorce, cut your deal with Tyen PRIVATELY, file. Start building your lives, not tearing it down. You have children for god's sakes.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

trex

Queen Bee
I got a vault of all my bruise pics. I'll post them if you guys don't call me ugly or fat

• 1Salty
  • 1Faggotry

trex

Queen Bee
You're fat and ugly.

Dick trickles are the worst. If everyone who promises that they don't have an avatar telling the internet they come too soon promises they won't call me fat or ugly, I'll post them

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Picard

Pops

I got a vault of all my bruise pics. I'll post them if you guys don't call me ugly or fat

Save them. Stop adding fuel to your pyre. Does Tyen have anything of value? Your battle is custody and alimony. Tyen pays. Anything you post, can and will hurt you. I know emotionally this is hard. Don't use the internet to weaken your position.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Save them. Stop adding fuel to your pyre. Does Tyen have anything of value? Your battle is custody and alimony. Tyen pays. Anything you post, can and will hurt you. I know emotionally this is hard. Don't use the internet to weaken your position.
You're being a real buzz kill.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Dick trickles are the worst. If everyone who promises that they don't have an avatar telling the internet they come too soon promises they won't call me fat or ugly, I'll post them

It's a person who had a funny name so I can still call you fat and ugly.

Besides, you're the type to beat yourself to fake abuse. Or else they'll be pictures of your falls when you were drunk.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Hmm, this is a tough choice. Given the option, I'd pick the North Korean warhead that's just big enough to hit Portland but fizzles enough that I don't get any fallout. But I'm forced to choose, so here goes.

Tyen:

PRO:
Gave us the Miami - Portland thread.
Gave us the Tim Pool thing.
Worfs and Picards were his idea, but he was too fucking incompetent to ever implement them on the old boards, so a wash on that one.
Gave us the recent drama thread, pretty lulzy there.
Would likely be a better custodian of those kids than the mother, but it's probably close on that front.

CON:
Dated Swamp Donkey and made her an admin.
Ruined the old Forum. Leaving FOH to wander in the desert of ReRolled and Trannylys for a few years.
Subverted the Tits for Votes system.
Later actually MARRIED swamp donkey.
Probably dead inside emotionally. Seems to only take pleasure in others' suffering.

TRex:

PRO:
Showed us her D-Cups.
Has a low price for starfish pics, apparently.
Drunks have lower inhibition in general.
Cucked Tyen in the literal sense of the word.
Ummmm, comes from a good... family? I got nothing.

CON:
Uses the word 'totes' to mean 'totally', and does so un-ironically.
Was the main catalyst for the implosion of the old boards.
Makes Lysa Arryn look like a good and caring mother.
Considers fucking a 68 yr old rich dude a viable employment opportunity.
Fat and Ugly.
Leaving the kids with her is almost guaranteed to increase the 2035 prison population by 2.

I don't think there's a right answer here, but the list points to team Tyen.

giphy.gif

• 9Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder as much as I love you I can't vote in favor of either of these two.

Im penciling in Screamfeeder Screamfeeder because... Somehow in bizarro world foh forum he's how someone with an addiction should correct themselves. Also honor of our president in Exile Willie Nelson.

You're still a faggot though. Don't forget that.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
3rd option: Team keg?

I mean, I think he's probably shittier than either of them, but somehow, mentioning all three of them in the same sentence seems reasonable at this point.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf