Poll Tyen vs Trex - Choose Your Side!

Tyen or Trex

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Hmm, this is a tough choice. Given the option, I'd pick the North Korean warhead that's just big enough to hit Portland but fizzles enough that I don't get any fallout. But I'm forced to choose, so here goes.

Tyen:

PRO:
Gave us the Miami - Portland thread.
Gave us the Tim Pool thing.
Worfs and Picards were his idea, but he was too fucking incompetent to ever implement them on the old boards, so a wash on that one.
Gave us the recent drama thread, pretty lulzy there.
Would likely be a better custodian of those kids than the mother, but it's probably close on that front.

CON:
Dated Swamp Donkey and made her an admin.
Ruined the old Forum. Leaving FOH to wander in the desert of ReRolled and Trannylys for a few years.
Subverted the Tits for Votes system.
Later actually MARRIED swamp donkey.
Probably dead inside emotionally. Seems to only take pleasure in others' suffering.

TRex:

PRO:
Showed us her D-Cups.
Has a low price for starfish pics, apparently.
Drunks have lower inhibition in general.
Cucked Tyen in the literal sense of the word.
Ummmm, comes from a good... family? I got nothing.

CON:
Uses the word 'totes' to mean 'totally', and does so un-ironically.
Was the main catalyst for the implosion of the old boards.
Makes Lysa Arryn look like a good and caring mother.
Considers fucking a 68 yr old rich dude a viable employment opportunity.
Fat and Ugly.
Leaving the kids with her is almost guaranteed to increase the 2035 prison population by 2.

I don't think there's a right answer here, but the list points to team Tyen.

giphy.gif
A big thank you for the recap. That was genuinely useful.

I was leaning toward team Trex. There are obviously great arguments against that position, and theyre honestly both about equal at this point, but shes only a woman. For her to come out equal with Tyen basically means she came out ahead.

But then you reminded me she says totes. Position clarified.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I'm mostly worried about the kids and I feel bad their dad is shoving them in the center of our inability to get along.

lololol

worried about the kids that you dont see because you would rather drink or sit around doing nothing

Hosix

All labs matter!
Stop whining. Find a do-it-yourself divorce, cut your deal with Tyen PRIVATELY, file. Start building your lives, not tearing it down. You have children for god's sakes.

Pretty much this.

StJesuz

Graybeard Lurker
I gotta give it up for a guy willing to take a shitty job in a pasta joint to support his kids.

"What do you do for a living?"

"Whatever it takes."

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

tyen

<Banned>
Pops Pops lol you going trex...

You are a weird fucking dude. I have no idea who you are, but you def making a name for yourself in my foh forumquest head

tyen

<Banned>
I gotta give it up for a guy willing to take a shitty job in a pasta joint to support his kids.

"Whatever it takes."

Ya it sucked dicks. I actually would stress in my head randomly that some forumquest guy would notice me. It was worse at Fogo cuz i wore a vest and bowtie.

it pissed me off when t is like "oh hows the pasta job loser" and im like "biiiiiiiiiitch, wjo the fuck are you comin at me with that shit when you cant even spend 2 days a week with the kids."

Shit would piss me off so bad, because she is too stupid to realize she is a deadbeat which inturn makes me have to work harder

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

<Banned>
pay 15/hr for babysitting when you make 30/hr. (sometimes 20)

was the best time of my life thx to trex trex

luckily im a pro internet hustler and can just pull money from the internets

• 1Quality Calories

Sterling

El Presidente

"Whatever it takes."
Who knew a shitty job is better than no job when you have responsibilities and bills.

• 1Solidarity

tyen

<Banned>
All my hobby unity work on eqb in 2011 basically taught me over the years to use Unity, and apply the knowledge to make money. I used to do websites but that market is sooo saturated. Now augmented reality is just so fucking hot.

When I would berger on shit like that, T would basically tell me how im a fucking loser.

Well now im spending that "loser" money on raping trex trex butthole in court.

She didnt really know that part all to well, but she will when she has an authority figure sayin, "yup, you are too short for this ride."

tyen

<Banned>
btw, if fogo had a better GM in portland, id be right back at that motherfucker. 60k @ 35hrs, free unlimited meats and liquor. Gawt damn.

Damn good fucking restaraunt. Fucking hate all you want on that loser job trex. One of the funnest jobs i've ever had, lol.

I met the old COO to pantheon because of fogo. Dude let me borrow hos car for 2 weeks and gave me a half gallon of patron anejo. GAWT DAM

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

<Banned>
Everyone is asleep and this is "pappa time" where I have peace and quiet.

Let down again :(

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is like asking a parent who their favorite child is, except the parent regrets not aborting both.

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This is like asking a parent who their favorite child is, except the parent regrets not aborting both.

It was a close call, but I managed not to spit out my drink laughing. It went into my nose, instead. And it is a gin and tonic, so now my nose feels terrible.

Fuck you, man.

• 1Worf

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Well, at least you know you're not getting a sinus infection now. Burned that shit out. Along with the rest of your sinuses.

I could have sworn I already voted on this. Voted the same way, again, because regardless of how much of a degenerate tyen is, trex++.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Not voting but feeling genuine sorrow for people I admittedly didn't have a lot of sympathy for prior. Good on Tyen for hopefully working his way out of this. This sucks even for the bad guys, though.