Poll Tyen vs Trex - Choose Your Side!

Tyen or Trex

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Plus, we'll be nothing but polite, so she should definitely post all the pictures she has.

Right guys?

C'mon, trex trex . the people want to see the goods.

mtnhmr

Trakanon Raider
I'm only a lurker here, pretty much unbiased and followed the thread... someone forgot to highlight the fail on both for not taking the 23andMe test; damn shame it would have crushed the vote.

- Tyen: Not sure if I fully believe his side of the story... at least he is being a man in this situation and not running like most. (+)
- Trex: I somewhat believe what she spouts about Tyen, however, I feel the boards assessment of her is correct. (-)

- negative 2 points for not taking the 23andMe : Tyen = -1 // Trex = -3

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
trex trex one of the people im doing an app for wants me to fly out for two days. Able to babysit on a weekday for 3 days? >_<

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

trex

Queen Bee
I have a cellphone and you're talking about babysitting and kids on a forum where nerds talk about girls with giant meat curtains. Text me. Fag.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
He says he'll pay but doesn't. So I told him I need a job.

Then...

On Mother's Day, on my first week he's trying to fuck with my head. Wants me to fail. It's really sad.
If only your ovaries had been as useless as your contribution to this board or even anything in general.

Your kids will grow up messed up fucked up retards, even beyond your shit choice of a partner and his pathetic genetics. I feel bad for them because they didn't choose to be born from that fucked up diseased cooter between your readily open legs, imagine growing up with you two weasels in their lives.

Better off just putting them up for adoption, neither of you are capable of raising them to be functional humans.

Absolute fucking trash.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
trex trex one of the people im doing an app for wants me to fly out for two days. Able to babysit on a weekday for 3 days? >_<

If she’s as bad a mom as you claim, why would you risk the kids lives leaving them with her?

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

trex

Queen Bee
If she’s as bad a mom as you claim, why would you risk the kids lives leaving them with her?

He's just a troll. He'll say whatever because he's mad and wants a response. Back in January on what was supposed to be my first day of school he didn't pick up the kids. So I couldn't go. Didn't pick them up the rest of the week either so I missed the entire first week. So he good hangout with the tween barista. Just kept calling me a shitty mom.

Good to know you recognize what I'm dealing with. "You're the most worthless mom in the world! " "can I drop the kids off now?" Emotional abuse bill shit

• 1Salty

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
He's just a troll. He'll say whatever because he's mad and wants a response. Back in January on what was supposed to be my first day of school he didn't pick up the kids. So I couldn't go. Didn't pick them up the rest of the week either so I missed the entire first week. So he good hangout with the tween barista. Just kept calling me a shitty mom.

Good to know you recognize what I'm dealing with. "You're the most worthless mom in the world! " "can I drop the kids off now?" Emotional abuse bill shit

Don’t get it twisted. You sound like a piece of human trash yourself. What kind of mom calls watching her kids babysitting? You both shouldn’t be allowed to breed. The state should take your kids from both of you. They’d be better off in the system than with you.

• 4Like

tyen

<Banned>
She doesnt get that if you have things to do, you get babsyitting. Just like I have to.

Blames me not picking them up early from her because she has "plans" that I had no idea about.

Everytime she sees them, which is rare, some problematic mental breakdown or event happens and totally fucks my plans.

tyen

<Banned>

think you are right dawg. Ill pursue my other options i guess. her working so early in the morn 8hrs (i assume). Wih babysitin she would make 0 dollars. So i dont see how she would watch them 3 days on a weekday

• 1WTF

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
200w.gif

• 1Worf

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
It isn't babysitting if they're your kids. It's parenting. Stop the bullshit already.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
think you are right dawg. Ill pursue my other options i guess. her working so early in the morn 8hrs (i assume). Wih babysitin she would make 0 dollars. So i dont see how she would watch them 3 days on a weekday

U r a goog pearant

2018-05-19 20.31.13.png

• 1Barf

tyen

<Banned>
It isn't babysitting if they're your kids. It's parenting. Stop the bullshit already.

All of my references to babysitting was to a babysitter which is neither T or I.

You follow the discussion loosely

trex

Queen Bee
The only good news is that my lawyer is facepalming and cringing so hard reading this. In case we couldn't paint in in the piece of shit light he is as a human in the beginning, he spelt it all out.

Just stop talking dan. My heart is truly broken for the kids. The best thing my mom did was even though my dad peaced out when I was one, she never said a bad word about him. And to put all of this on the internet? Unbelievable. I watched my stepdads ex wife talk shit about my step dad to their kids and it confused the shit out of all six of them. Then all of the sudden there were sides and everything in between.

Of course your dad talks mad shit about your mom right in front of her, like she isn't even there, so I'm not entirely surprised.

It's been 4 months since I haven't had the kids full time. Having one parent who works full time and then goes to having one less mouth to feed and one less person to clothe and one less person to provide for should be able to afford childcare. Having one parent have a hard time even getting back into the work place after four+ years out neededing to find new ways to afford everything in life while also carrying all of your debt would have a much more difficult time finding childcare for school (which FYI is a place you pay to be instead of being paid to be there).

You don't care about anyone but yourself and your delusions of grandeur. C takes amazing care of the kids and loves them tons and they love him. They're here and I try to get them prepared that they're going back to your place later in the day and my oldest says he doesn't like daddy's house. He just wants to be at mommy and c. A meltdown every time. They both call c "daddy" or "grandpa". I can't imagine him going anywhere any time soon. 4 mo of me figuring my shit out and taking the next right steps...out of 21+ years? Bravo.

Go on some meds, dan. I've seen this mania and depression from family memembers (including yours). I'm seeking help, wtf is your excuse?

Would like to apologize to the board for my outlashes and rage. Was unacceptable. Tyen knows how to push my buttons...and everyone else's on this board. I'm a great mom and I know that and everyone who matters to me knows that

• 2Bullshit
  • 1Salty
  • 1Hodjing