Poll Tyen vs Trex - Choose Your Side!

Tyen or Trex

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Still bummed I missed the "Alcoholic. Lori 2.0."-pic from the other thread. Was it any good?
Jesus, trex trex , smile for the camera, will you?

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Lol. Too bad we can't get req in here. Req supported his ass for 7 years then I did for 2.5-3. He had no job the whole time. Then I got pregnant and had to beg him daily to get a job, finally did (when I was 7mo preg?), only cause I got it for him and he held it for just over one year, then he had no job for five months while my dad and stepmom supported us then he finally got a second job and held it for just under a year.

So he didn't have a job for 10 years, and you decided to get pregnant?

Great call.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
They don't have abortions or condoms in Portland!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If I get this job and move back to Portland I will help bring the love back to this union.
Such methods include remedial cooking and cleaning.
Remedial sufficient child supervision.
Remedial how to not go on benders.
Remedial how to hold steady employment.

Payment terms to be set by FoH.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If I get this job and move back to Portland I will help bring the love back to this union.
Such methods include remedial cooking and cleaning.
Remedial sufficient child supervision.
Remedial how to not go on benders.
Remedial how to hold steady employment.

Payment terms to be set by FoH.
I forbid you to interact with these two.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I look forward to hanging out with you big Chanur

• 2Like

trex

Queen Bee
Still bummed I missed the "Alcoholic. Lori 2.0."-pic from the other thread. Was it any good?
Jesus, trex trex , smile for the camera, will you?

I walked in on my husband fucking another woman and found his gross pubes he had just shaved (never shaved otherwise), freaked out (FUCKING OBVIOUSLY) and I got arrested. Worst night of my life, hands down. No smiling allowed.

You hear stories all the time about women who walk in on the same and shoot the son of a bitch, so I think "show me your dick" wasn't that bad.

Izo don't you have two kids and a wife? Imagine walking in on the same and tell me you'd keep your cool and smile for the camera

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I walked in on my husband fucking another woman and found his gross pubes he had just shaved (never shaved otherwise), freaked out (FUCKING OBVIOUSLY) and I got arrested. Worst night of my life, hands down. No smiling allowed.

You hear stories all the time about women who walk in on the same and shoot the son of a bitch, so I think "show me your dick" wasn't that bad.

Izo don't you have two kids and a wife? Imagine walking in on the same and tell me you'd keep your cool and smile for the camera
not sure staggering around on one shoe counts as walking

• 4Worf
  • 1Ice Burn

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
b5oC5Dc.jpg

rE3a8lv.jpg

What happened to this happy couple?
Schrodinger’s swamp donkey

• 1Worf

trex

Queen Bee
Schrodinger’s swamp donkey

The one on the right got an ego the size of an elephant and the one on the left married a Dick bag and lost all sense of self worth when the person on the right called the one on the left a shitty mom one week after the first was born because I cried when I had to nurse him and felt I couldn't (he was one of those always on the boob babies and I hadn't slept in a week).

Weeping out of exhaustion. What a shitty mom.

(I obviously feed him)

Pretty much all went downhill from there, Izo.

• 1Solidarity

trex

Queen Bee
You may think I'm exaggerating, but he's called me a shitty mom on this forum alone at least 30 times.

Getting my shit together, doing out patient, therapy and getting a job for four months while still seeing my kids when I can? Wow. What a shitty mom.

Imo, I'd actually be a shitty mom if I ignored my problems and let them escalate and have my children grow up watching an alcholic mother in an unhealthy relationship. Shrug. Fft.

trex

Queen Bee
Still waiting for this option

Luckily, they have a large community of people who love them so. Including their parents. Their parents just can't stand each other.

...unless I'm there and tyen is trying to shove his tiny dick in me, then all the sudden I'm the apple of his eye.

Sorry for the triple post. It's early

• 1Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You may think I'm exaggerating, but he's called me a shitty mom on this forum alone at least 30 times.

Getting my shit together, doing out patient, therapy and getting a job for four months while still seeing my kids when I can? Wow. What a shitty mom.

Imo, I'd actually be a shitty mom if I ignored my problems and let them escalate and have my children grow up watching an alcholic mother in an unhealthy relationship. Shrug. Fft.

Maybe you should consider that you've made certain decisions which brought you to your current situation, in which you try to present yourself as a victim.

Are you so shortsighted you could not see how this would end up, or did you just go with the flow and never gave it any thought?

How do you think discussing the entire thing on this forum will benefit you, and how do you think it will affect your kids?

I am literally sad because you are so stupid. You should not be able to make your own decisions in life, you are not capable, your continued involvement in this thread makes that even more clear. That goes for both of you.

• 2Like

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>

You literally walked out the door flapping gums about how you are gonna move out with some old man that you were fucking with.

You are an idiot. Same ol garbage T. Here is a pic of the children.

image.jpg

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Worf