Poll Tyen vs Trex - Choose Your Side!

Tyen or Trex

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
i don't understand how its 2018 and there is still no law regarding this kind of people reproducing

the "parents" don't get joy out of it, society is burdenend, and the kids go through a shitty youth with few perspectives

some people should get payed not to have kids

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
i don't understand how its 2018 and there is still no law regarding this kind of people reproducing

the "parents" don't get joy out of it, society is burdenend, and the kids go through a shitty youth with few perspectives

some people should get payed not to have kids
I hope you don't have children.......

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
The only good news is that my lawyer is facepalming and cringing so hard reading this. In case we couldn't paint in in the piece of shit light he is as a human in the beginning, he spelt it all out.

Just stop talking dan. My heart is truly broken for the kids. The best thing my mom did was even though my dad peaced out when I was one, she never said a bad word about him. And to put all of this on the internet? Unbelievable. I watched my stepdads ex wife talk shit about my step dad to their kids and it confused the shit out of all six of them. Then all of the sudden there were sides and everything in between.

Of course your dad talks mad shit about your mom right in front of her, like she isn't even there, so I'm not entirely surprised.

It's been 4 months since I haven't had the kids full time. Having one parent who works full time and then goes to having one less mouth to feed and one less person to clothe and one less person to provide for should be able to afford childcare. Having one parent have a hard time even getting back into the work place after four+ years out neededing to find new ways to afford everything in life while also carrying all of your debt would have a much more difficult time finding childcare for school (which FYI is a place you pay to be instead of being paid to be there).

You don't care about anyone but yourself and your delusions of grandeur. C takes amazing care of the kids and loves them tons and they love him. They're here and I try to get them prepared that they're going back to your place later in the day and my oldest says he doesn't like daddy's house. He just wants to be at mommy and c. A meltdown every time. They both call c "daddy" or "grandpa". I can't imagine him going anywhere any time soon. 4 mo of me figuring my shit out and taking the next right steps...out of 21+ years? Bravo.

Go on some meds, dan. I've seen this mania and depression from family memembers (including yours). I'm seeking help, wtf is your excuse?

Would like to apologize to the board for my outlashes and rage. Was unacceptable. Tyen knows how to push my buttons...and everyone else's on this board. I'm a great mom and I know that and everyone who matters to me knows that
You are a shit human and sadly, your children are better off without you or tyen tyen . Seeiously, let alone drink in front of them, you get blackout, pass out and they almost seriously injure themselves and you try to blame the child???

Kill yourself.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The only good news is that my lawyer is facepalming and cringing so hard reading this. In case we couldn't paint in in the piece of shit light he is as a human in the beginning, he spelt it all out.

Just stop talking dan. My heart is truly broken for the kids. The best thing my mom did was even though my dad peaced out when I was one, she never said a bad word about him. And to put all of this on the internet? Unbelievable. I watched my stepdads ex wife talk shit about my step dad to their kids and it confused the shit out of all six of them. Then all of the sudden there were sides and everything in between.

Of course your dad talks mad shit about your mom right in front of her, like she isn't even there, so I'm not entirely surprised.

It's been 4 months since I haven't had the kids full time. Having one parent who works full time and then goes to having one less mouth to feed and one less person to clothe and one less person to provide for should be able to afford childcare. Having one parent have a hard time even getting back into the work place after four+ years out neededing to find new ways to afford everything in life while also carrying all of your debt would have a much more difficult time finding childcare for school (which FYI is a place you pay to be instead of being paid to be there).

You don't care about anyone but yourself and your delusions of grandeur. C takes amazing care of the kids and loves them tons and they love him. They're here and I try to get them prepared that they're going back to your place later in the day and my oldest says he doesn't like daddy's house. He just wants to be at mommy and c. A meltdown every time. They both call c "daddy" or "grandpa". I can't imagine him going anywhere any time soon. 4 mo of me figuring my shit out and taking the next right steps...out of 21+ years? Bravo.

Go on some meds, dan. I've seen this mania and depression from family memembers (including yours). I'm seeking help, wtf is your excuse?

Would like to apologize to the board for my outlashes and rage. Was unacceptable. Tyen knows how to push my buttons...and everyone else's on this board. I'm a great mom and I know that and everyone who matters to me knows that

Yeah, you hate the shit talking between exes but you were completely invested in it until you started losing. You brought your fucking boyfriend on the board to try and help and he failed. This is all about you failing to win the narrative.

And, it's amusing that you're trying to now deride all the shit talking and how it's affecting the kids, but you're letting your kids call your new penis "Daddy." Yeah, like that's not emotional manipulation? I wonder how else you two morons are manipulating your kids against each other.

Btw, you don't have a lawyer. Or, if you do, either they don't know about this thread or they're a really shitty lawyer, because they wouldn't be telling you to respond to anything further on this post and they'd assuredly be facepalming just as hard at you. If you were really self-aware, you'd stop lying.

You think you're self-aware but you're still about four layers away from reaching that.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You are a shit human and sadly, your children are better off without you or tyen tyen . Seeiously, let alone drink in front of them, you get blackout, pass out and they almost seriously injure themselves and you try to blame the child???

Kill yourself.

But, she had "anxiety" so it was totally excusable!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

orionTZ1998

Golden Squire

Ignoring the rest of the deranged babble for a moment here, can you not see why having your kids call the guy you are dating "daddy" is a terrible idea? What are you planning to tell them a few months down the road when this guy finds the self-confidence to go after a girl who isn't completely devoid of value and leaves you and these kids behind? Don't answer that, because the answer is obvious. You don't give a fuck about the well-being of your kids and have no problem inflicting more damage on them as long as your lowlife ex gets hit by some of the shrapnel.

And don't play the, "it's the kids choice, I have nothing to do with it" card. Kids don't work that way. Either you put them up to calling your new fling "daddy", or you are lying about the whole thing to spite your ex. Neither would surprise me given the kind of person you've shown yourself to be.

If I was at all religious I would say a prayer for these poor children tonight. What an uphill battle they're going to have to fight in life. This entire ordeal is horrifying. If either of you have any sane, stable relatives, please consider sending your kids to be raised there if at all possible. The less these kids have to do with the two of you the better off they will be in life.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I need to keep this thread bookmarked to give me some grounding next time my wife fucks up dinner or something.

I really can't imagine having to share the responsibility of parenting with someone as incapable of being trusted as either tyen tyen or trex trex . My recommendation to both of you is to do what I would do if I was in your shoes: organize my life such that you never have to actually depend on the other party.

For tyen tyen that means getting $$$ by working your ass off, probably getting a conventional job that you hate instead of chasing money that'll never come in some bullshit apps.

For trex trex that means getting yourself together physically and snagging an unattractive but decently paid nerd.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
For tyen tyen that means getting $$$ by working your ass off, probably getting a conventional job that you hate instead of chasing money that'll never come in some bullshit apps.

Good to see you arent following as close as you think.

6 months before my oldest was born I started serving nights to have a stable income while being cognizant that my internet hustling doesnt always result in shmeckles. Did that for 4 years

Last edited:
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh I see this shit show is still going on in some form or fashion.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
This was a long time coming. You saw it. I saw it. We all saw it.

Fs9WkXW.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Both scum, both should consider suicide.

The kids would be better off at least.

• 1Worf

trex

Queen Bee
ive held multiple jobs for multiple years at the same time while being a single dad and trolling/hustlin the web.

not worried

Lol. Too bad we can't get req in here. Req supported his ass for 7 years then I did for 2.5-3. He had no job the whole time. Then I got pregnant and had to beg him daily to get a job, finally did (when I was 7mo preg?), only cause I got it for him and he held it for just over one year, then he had no job for five months while my dad and stepmom supported us then he finally got a second job and held it for just under a year.

Has been a "single dad" since late November (early December really) and even then my mom had them for a month while his leg was broken and I was having a classic t meltdown. My mom was an actual single mom and we never saw my dad, maybe a week a year. I see them every week and was with them 24/7 the first 3.25 years.

From what I hear his lady does 90% of the work with them anyway.

Get over yourself. You're not that cool. Quit talking shit. You delusional prick

• 4Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Lol. Too bad we can't get req in here. Req supported his ass for 7 years then I did for 2.5-3. He had no job the whole time. Then I got pregnant and had to beg him daily to get a job, finally did (when I was 7mo preg?), only cause I got it for him and he held it for just over one year, then he had no job for five months while my dad and stepmom supported us then he finally got a second job and held it for just under a year.

Has been a "single dad" since late November (early December really) and even then my mom had them for a month while his leg was broken and I was having a classic t meltdown. My mom was an actual single mom and we never saw my dad, maybe a week a year. I see them every week and was with them 24/7 the first 3.25 years.

From what I hear his lady does 90% of the work with them anyway.

Get over yourself. You're not that cool. Quit talking shit. You delusional prick

I was the only reason Req got clients, or anyone to work with him.

When we got pregnant I got a serving job, that you pointed out, because im aware my internet hustling doesnt always produce gold. You did absoluteky nothing but tell me that a place is hiring, thats not getting me a job T. I didnt have a job from dec-feb and got hired in march at some shit place. I worked at fogo for 2.5yrs not "just over one year."

You "see" your kids 4 times a month. I moved away from you in oct. Your mom watched your kids when I had a broken leg because you are a bad mom. Gtfo of here.

You will last approx. 3 months at your newly acquired call center shithole job.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Based on what was posted here, one of them got bored and turned out to be a cock hungry whore. But I'm not telling which one. You'll have to find the thread and read it yourself.

• 1Worf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This, by far, is some pretty good trolling by both. I’m very impressed you two have gotten this forum so riled up.

Very good work.

I’m bestowing on you both the Andy Kaufman of the year award. Which includes an autographed picture of Latka, a small statue of Jerry Lawler, and a bag of skittles.

• 2Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users